Download questions - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Download questions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 M4Mendetta

M4Mendetta

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:08 PM

I am about to download RO, but when I was poking around the site, it said it had "premium" monthly payments and I was wondering, if I download the Client, will I be able to play in the free sever, Valkyrie within it? I am sorry for sounding newbish, when RO was its own site it had two downloads (besides the BT mirror sites and the individual "installs"), one download was for those who were paying and one for those who did not want to pay. Back then, they had this going on, if you paid, your download speeds were faster and everything, if you weren't paying your download speeds were slow to even a crawl.

But now it's part of a gaming site and it's a singular client with a BT download option... so, did the site become all pay-to-play or is the free sever Valkyrie within the singular Client?

And will the game run smoothly, I run Windows 7 HP on a HP Pavalion DV7-3130 with a AMD Duo-Core Mobile M520 6.00GB RAM, AMD M880G with ATI mobility Radeon HD 4200.
I know the game is fairy old and its graphics are somewhat 2D so it won't take much of the space.

Thanks in advance, sorry for inconveniences.

Edited by M4Mendetta, 06 December 2010 - 03:09 PM.

#2 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:54 PM

I am about to download RO, but when I was poking around the site, it said it had "premium" monthly payments and I was wondering, if I download the Client, will I be able to play in the free sever, Valkyrie within it? I am sorry for sounding newbish, when RO was its own site it had two downloads (besides the BT mirror sites and the individual "installs"), one download was for those who were paying and one for those who did not want to pay. Back then, they had this going on, if you paid, your download speeds were faster and everything, if you weren't paying your download speeds were slow to even a crawl.

But now it's part of a gaming site and it's a singular client with a BT download option... so, did the site become all pay-to-play or is the free sever Valkyrie within the singular Client?

The client for each and every server is now included in a single installer. There are two premium servers, Yggdrasil and Ymir, and one free server, Valkyrie.

And will the game run smoothly, I run Windows 7 HP on a HP Pavalion DV7-3130 with a AMD Duo-Core Mobile M520 6.00GB RAM, AMD M880G with ATI mobility Radeon HD 4200.
I know the game is fairy old and its graphics are somewhat 2D so it won't take much of the space.

If your computer was made in the last decade then it can play RO. :D

Edited by richard, 26 March 2012 - 01:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users