Help with LK build and skills. - Classic Class Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Help with LK build and skills.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 JGkush

JGkush

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 13 September 2016 - 05:35 AM

Hello!

I'm making a LK mostly for PvM (though i'd like to make one that can be used for PvM and WoE)

Since its been a looong time since i last played i wanted to ask, Is Spiral Pierce viable?, i read some guide that said Pierce and BB do more damage! But i remember SP being awesome. So if anyone can help me with this, please  :P

Or If you could tell me what kind of build works best for a LK. (Pvm and/or WoE) I'm going for Vit+Spear

I'd love to solo AK or Bloody Knight (Don't know if i can though)

Also, can you reset stats & skills in this server or just Skills with the Neuralizer?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by JGkush, 13 September 2016 - 06:52 AM.

#2 Undying

Undying

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 September 2016 - 01:50 PM

Bowling Bash is the best hands down, for mostly everything. The exception would be with pierce on Kasas and things like that.

Ideally you'd like to have a twinblade (color doesn't matter too much, especailly if on a budget), since it is the highest damage wep for BB. It also allows you to give yourself knight link for 1 hand quicken (fasters aspd = faster BB spam). Earth Deleter armor will solve all of your SP issues with bowling bash vs normal mobs (not kasas). Which Pumpkin Hat with Alarm Mask, while potting pumpkins will make potting very cheap.

You can reset skill as many times as you want with a Neuralizer and stats can be done once ever 3 or 6 months (I forget) via reset stones in payon.

Here is a PVM hunting GSB via LK from a few years ago.

Here is WoE on LK.

#3 JGkush

JGkush

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 September 2016 - 04:38 PM

Wow this really helps me! Thanks a lot! Can't effin' wait to become a LK  :rice:

Edited by JGkush, 13 September 2016 - 04:52 PM.

#4 Undying

Undying

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 14 September 2016 - 06:59 AM

Other gears is reccomend once LK... Valk mant. It's reflect will help proc the "ignore defense" for the twinblade, basically increasing your damage drastically. You can see it kick in in the GD video where my BB jumped from doing 3k per BB hit to over 5k per BB hit (6k total vs 10k). If you'll be spending a lot of time on a certain map (best for steady income is GD) then investing into a thorny buckler w/ bisonis a great idea (this shouldn't be priority if your on a budget). Shackles and BSB are good. Also +8 RWH or piggy bank hats are great. I'd aim for piggy if your doing GD and just swap to it to loot with them back to pumpkin headgears for mobbing and killing.

#5 JGkush

JGkush

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 September 2016 - 10:53 AM

Right now i have budget for Earth Deleter card and a Twin Blade (which seem to be the priorities) I can get the Bisons, but seems to be no point without the Thorny(?). Also thinking about getting the Valk Mant and hope the Enriched Elus love me enough to make a +7 out of 1 or 2  haha :P

Also:

- GD (Guild Dungeon, right?) I can only get access if i'm in a Guild that holds a Castle? (I'm currently Guildless)

- One Bison enough? or both with Mantis cards?

And thanks a lot man, this is really helping me (I was SO lost), not to mention making me love LK like never before :D

#6 Undying

Undying

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 14 September 2016 - 07:22 PM

GD is guild dungeon. Luina is best all around. My suggestion would be to join a guild for access. If you wanted to WoE then you'd have the ability to, but I doubt any guild would be opposed to somebody just farming GSB (especially if you gave them a few). If you need help with this feel free to PM me and I can point you in some directions if your looking for GD access. 

Only one bison. Ideally you'd go for Bison + BSB/Shackles. Bison w/ mantis works. The last +1 str bonus comes at job 70 or something, so it works. I later (post max job) switched to a nimble bison for faster cast time. The bison works best w/ thorny buckler (obviously), but thorny bucklers are expensive and it will just be a quality of life purchase vs a "necessity". Bison isn't bad in general cuz of the slot + the 2 agi. 

If you get a blue twinblade then you'll need to fire endow for GD. Not the biggest deal in the world.

If funding is an issue, just leave the Valk Mant at +5/6. Even +4 works if on a tight budget. The damage reflected doesn't matter, its just the hit from the reflect that does. 

Next protip move would be to make sure you have a soul linker on another account.... This is how I roll with it. I bring the SL down to GD and let it die. When it is needed I'll clear the mobs nearby and res it via Ygg Leaf. I'll do 1 hand quicken. Right before the soul link is about to run out I'll do one hand quicken again to keep the buff up as long as possible. It will buy me 5+ min every time I res the soul linker. Soul linker doesn't need gears or stats, just make sure it has knight link.

Sidenote: Dex and ASPD are HUGE for spamming BB. A built with 1 agi can get 184 ASPD w/ basic foods, one hand quicken, zerk pot, thorny buckler set, and NO bless/agi (important to me). 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users