RO1 In Game Rules and Guidelines - Page 13 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

RO1 In Game Rules and Guidelines

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

#301 EIEIO

EIEIO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Only one here... DUHH!?!

Posted 27 January 2021 - 01:12 AM

Is there a rule specifically for afk autocast levelers in low TI? Someone just stands there and assumes all the mobs drawn to his location is his while not actively using any skill or hitting. Kindly clarify.

#302 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 January 2021 - 03:45 PM

The short version for all maps, including low TI, is if the player is not interacting with the mobs it is fair game to kill the monsters. If they are moving to collect the monsters or melee attacking then they're not really AFK and you should not KS but if actually AFK then the monsters are considered unclaimed. It can be seen as harassment if you just sit there and use them as a tank though, assuming they are there to notice and file a ticket.

If you want to see the head GM's take on it here is the link.

#303 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 January 2021 - 05:07 PM

^^^ Reposting here from a related thread for future reference:

Hello, just following up on this thread. Here is the statement I got below:

If a user is AFK and surrounded by more than a handful of monsters and not actively engaging them- showing no sign that they are engaging them- then users are free to kill those monsters.
What players cannot do is stand next to this user and constantly kill everything that touches them.
Players cannot abuse them verbally.
Players cannot in some way disable them.

Bolded part being the basic idea. Don't just stand next to them the entire time and keep killing everything that touches them. Thanks!

#304 neal2008

neal2008

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 September 2021 - 05:09 PM

is changing the visual effects and sprites of skills, items, and equipment(Headgears and weapons of your Character Sprite) illegal? its all aesthetic so it should pose no threat to my account right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users