• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 1368019922

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 03:22 AM

Good Day,

I would like to ask, for the most HP gained, should I stack HP% sockets whenever I can, and then put HLT sockets? That would mean HP% on gloves, shoes, pads and helmet if i'm not wrong. Then HLT on the rest.

I'm not entirely sure how the hp% vs HLT works, but wouldn't more HLT give more HP from HP%? Would there be a fine balance then? Just a thought. Hoping the more experienced players could enlighten me on that.

Thank you.

#2 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 20 October 2016 - 03:33 AM

If you plan on getting only health and max hp, I recommend you use at least 1 or 2 max hp, rest hlt. A lot of other stuff give max hp and you benefit more from hlt than max hp in the long run.

For bsq death buffs Hlt>% because the buffs are %.
PvP & PvE Hlt=% you need to find the sweet spot

#3 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:17 AM

If I'm right in end-game Max HP cards are better than Health Stat cards, actually it depends on which stat you placed your Lv.60+ stat points.

Tell me if I'm wrong but I think the HLT points from Lv.60+ stat points are taken in consideration in the calculation of the percentage of the Max HP cards.

Moreover I'm not sure that the HLT given by Health Stat cards are taken in consideration by the Max HP cards. I'd like to know it by the way, if someone knows.

#4 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:05 AM

Moreover I'm not sure that the HLT given by Health Stat cards are taken in consideration by the Max HP cards. I'd like to know it by the way, if someone knows.

Pretty simple answer : Base max HP contains HLT in its formula.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users