Renewal October 20th Maintenance - Page 12 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal October 20th Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
305 replies to this topic

#276 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:42 AM

When a costume garment comes out that isn't wings or back packs let me know. Like swords or something.

Or a garment costume hat doesn't show anything.

Edited by ShinobiEX3, 21 October 2016 - 02:43 AM.

#277 Feeshy

Feeshy

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:58 AM

I was bored and had a bunch of bitter herbs lying around from investing, so I figured I'd test to see if anything else may come out of tier 1.

I threw in 42 eggs, results:

-85 Candy

-33 Piece of Cake

-14 Well-Baked Cookie

-5 Guarana Candy

-1 Buche de Noel

It's a good thing I did it because I was bored, because man was taming those popos a complete waste of time. I don't regret doing it because I was bored regardless, but I don't think it would have hurt to set tiers 1 and 2 to give small amounts of candy on occasion. ^-^' I was busy being a boring studyfeesh last Halloween, so I was hoping to stock up a few hundred. Transforming is fun :x.  I doubt I'll be throwing any eggs at the event in the future, though; I think I'd rather drop the egg than go through the dialogue, and most tier 2/3 eggs just aren't common enough to throw at our researcher friend~

tl;dr Pretty sure you're not going to get anything useful from tier 1, unless you really need a single guarana candy and happen to have 20 odd eggs laying around ! (Or unless you have a major sweet tooth, that's cool too~)

Edited by Feeshy, 21 October 2016 - 02:59 AM.

#278 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:11 AM

Thanks for your sacrifice Feeshy, I was wondering the same about trying bitter herbs.

Edited by soudou, 21 October 2016 - 03:12 AM.

#279 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:22 AM

I was bored and had a bunch of bitter herbs lying around from investing, so I figured I'd test to see if anything else may come out of tier 1.

-85 Candy

-33 Piece of Cake

-14 Well-Baked Cookie

-5 Guarana Candy

-1 Buche de Noel

It's a good thing I did it because I was bored, because man was taming those popos a complete waste of time. I don't regret doing it because I was bored regardless, but I don't think it would have hurt to set tiers 1 and 2 to give small amounts of candy on occasion. ^-^' I was busy being a boring studyfeesh last Halloween, so I was hoping to stock up a few hundred. Transforming is fun :x.  I doubt I'll be throwing any eggs at the event in the future, though; I think I'd rather drop the egg than go through the dialogue, and most tier 2/3 eggs just aren't common enough to throw at our researcher friend~

tl;dr Pretty sure you're not going to get anything useful from tier 1, unless you really need a single guarana candy and happen to have 20 odd eggs laying around ! (Or unless you have a major sweet tooth, that's cool too~)

thanks for your sacrifice in the name of RNG. RNGesus will always remember your deeds

#280 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:32 AM

I was thinking whether to get those 20k Bitter Herbs I have in storage and go for a Poporing Hunt. Guess I'll pass. Thank you for the findings!

#281 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:47 AM

Hi Vmod! Thanks for clarifying about the contents of the box. My current ponytail dye is yellow, I can't figure out how to bleach and color it with different dye :p_swt:

Make sure you are speaking with the correct NPC [Coiffeurstar] at Eden's second floor.

The bleach works using your current setup. If you have extra wigs in your inventory place them in storage then try again.

For the Yellow (lemon) Ponytail, choose Bleach, then choose the current color (lemon), proceed. To dye, use the first option.

Bleach will always turn your colored wig into white, of course.

Let me know if it works!

#282 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:10 AM

please remove the iRO halloween event, it's a scam, if you don't notice, everyone in the community is discouraging anyone to use it

#283 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:29 AM

Kick started the WoE it will begin in 30 on Thor.

#284 LeonFlare

LeonFlare

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 955 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/thenagrarok
  • LocationMOOTXICO!
  • Server:Valkyrie Forever

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:37 AM

please remove the iRO halloween event, it's a scam, if you don't notice, everyone in the community is discouraging anyone to use it

this, or at least upgrade the rewards for something decent, like old hats n stuff

#285 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:41 AM

-85 Candy

-33 Piece of Cake

-14 Well-Baked Cookie

-5 Guarana Candy

-1 Buche de Noel

i got 30-40 poporing eggs and my results were similar to yours, im done with this spooky event lmao

#286 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 08:43 AM

enough with those ugly costumes.

we need these

v

v

I agree... don't agree about the costumes, though. Some are really nice, but that box would be more accepted. :D

When a costume garment comes out that isn't wings or back packs let me know. Like swords or something.

Or a garment costume hat doesn't show anything.

LOL! "Costume: Invisible Cape - To hide your fugly wings".

#287 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:02 AM

Yes please lol invisible something to hide the wings and back pack lol

#288 RichieDagger

RichieDagger

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.

Posted 21 October 2016 - 11:24 AM

NB4 it's glitched and hides everything but your head.

#289 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:11 PM

I agree... don't agree about the costumes, though. Some are really nice, but that box would be more accepted. :D

costume: nothing
one for upper, one for middle, one for lower, one for garment,
it would be awesome.

#290 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:15 PM

It exist on kRO already. Invisible costumes, with the sole purpose of taking off any gear sprite

#291 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:24 PM

NB4 it's glitched and hides everything but your head.

Though, that would be good for the halloween theme.

#292 Kisats05

Kisats05

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationPayon Town
  • Server:Chaos x Thor

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:07 PM

Make sure you are speaking with the correct NPC [Coiffeurstar] at Eden's second floor.

The bleach works using your current setup. If you have extra wigs in your inventory place them in storage then try again.

For the Yellow (lemon) Ponytail, choose Bleach, then choose the current color (lemon), proceed. To dye, use the first option.

Bleach will always turn your colored wig into white, of course.

Let me know if it works!

Thanks for this, Vmod! Maybe I haven't patched my client correctly at that time, now I had dyed my ponytails again :thx:

#293 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:46 PM

lol seriously? Is this really the Halloween quest we gonna have? If yes then I'm gonna pass. Seriously, the recently quest was kinda boring and not even has the passion to do. I really hope that the Xmas quest not gonna be boring as well.

#294 aentunei

aentunei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 893 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom Computer Center
  • Server:InternationalRedAlert6

Posted 22 October 2016 - 01:29 AM

they're waiting for the real halloween quest from kRO maybe they change the rewards next week

#295 vitharol

vitharol

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 02:03 AM

refine rate sucks even more ~ 100 hd bradiums not even +11 lmao  :p_sick:  :p_sick:  :p_sick:

#296 MyNameIsTaken

MyNameIsTaken

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1363 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 02:09 AM

This Halloween quest sucks

#297 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 22 October 2016 - 09:18 AM

The candy was TOO abundant last year. They do listen to our feedback and since this is an iRO in house quest, hopefully we can suggest some changes that makes everyone happy. Also, we don't know what is coming next week. Camp may let us have the old candy quest too.

Problem though Myzery my dear is that they built up this standard that generous handouts are the thing and anything less is total utter crap. I remember the days when halloween was just simply some monsters dropped candy and that was all, and players were content with that.

#298 Ningsih

Ningsih

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 09:44 AM

Problem though Myzery my dear is that they built up this standard that generous handouts are the thing and anything less is total utter crap. I remember the days when halloween was just simply some monsters dropped candy and that was all, and players were content with that.

it is better than this actually, as long as the drop rate is like 10% or more lel

and the candy is trans candy not regular lel

but the quest itself is boring tho, like the whole year quest were either the same quest from years before with less prize or simply not interesting (prize and story wise lel) at all

Edited by Ningsih, 22 October 2016 - 09:47 AM.

#299 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 10:33 AM

Is this another part of woe revitalization project where the team wanted to consume all trans candies on the whole server? no trans scrolls on the cash shop as well. Why can't you just disable trans candies inside woe instead? The halloween event really -_-. I'm really thinking it was something like certain pets, such as incubus/succubus/imp etc will have a chance to drop trans candies.

#300 angelopaol1011

angelopaol1011

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 22 October 2016 - 01:56 PM

I just like to ask is the refine event already finished? I broke all 10 pcs of Thanatos Hammer with Enriched hammer. It is so very unusual because in my experience, at least 2 will be +9 or +10 from 10 pcs!!!!! 

I spend already too much for this event already. Please give back my Thana Hammers :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users