I just wanna kick people in the face D: - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

I just wanna kick people in the face D:

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kurorai

Kurorai

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 10:42 AM

Right now I'm a lv. 43 TK kid and I absolutely love playing it, it's become one of my favorite classes. But I'm dreading the thought of becoming a TKM, because the class just doesn't makes any sense to me. The whole SLS day/map restrictions just seem like complexity for complexity's sake and not fun at all. I don't wanna spend a bunch of time on irowiki and marking my calenders so I can figure out how I should align every map and monster I see, (Insert title of the thread here)! :D

Right now I'm feeling like I should just get my TK to Job lvl 50 and stop playing. D:

Edited by Kurorai, 08 December 2010 - 10:59 AM.

#2 Erekes

Erekes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:26 PM

You could become a tkm kicker and use most of your tkm skills to get all the tk kicks. What others would do is get some lvls of the shadow skills to increase their aspd so they don't need as much agi. Unfortunately with those skills you lose your sight and at the max lvl will (in my opinion) be incredibly annoying to use.

A tkm with all the tk kid kicks won't be the most practical character to play but I think it would be incredibly fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users