It is Halloween time again which means all month we've been running frightful streams, with terrified screams.
Just like last year
Our Staff was full of fear,
You can hear it in their tones,
the fright that gets into their bones.
- Halloween Events continue, we are still trying to get the pet egg combat mini game working.
- Last week we talked about regional pricing: https://forums.warpp...cing-explained/
- Daylight Savings time has come. From on 11/6/2016 2am - 11/6/2016 5am the servers may be unavailable. During this time some network maintenance will be completed.
- Thor - will have its WoE times adjusted so that the time change does not affect relative woe times for our players from Oceania/SEA
- Classic -
may have its WoE times adjusted were still looking at our user data.
- will have its WoE times adjusted so that the time change does not affect relative woe times for our players from Oceania/SEA
- Chaos - WoE times will not change.
- To explain what we mean by adjusting, currently woe times are based on GMT-7 PDT time zone. On Nov 6th we will be switching to GMT-8 PST. We are adjusting the server settings so that WoE begins at the exact same times as they occured at GMT-7.
- Thor Friday WoE begins at 6am PDT(GMT-7) 8pm in Jakarta
- Thor Friday WoE will now begin at 5am PST (GMT-8) 8pm in Jakarta
- If you delight in the butchering of gourds there is another contest for you!: https://forums.warpp...mpkin-palzooza/
- It looks like two costumes were missed for the enchant system. They will be added this week.
- Treasure Cache
- We will be moving forward with this project this week by enabling the drop of the tier 1 boxes, and making keys come from 1st class job change quests, the keys can be retroactively rewarded by talking to the final npc in these quest chains.
- Headgear Quest
- This weeks headgear is: Holy Marching Hat