Headgear Quest Wishlist - Classic - Page 6 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Headgear Quest Wishlist - Classic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
140 replies to this topic

#126 Dumbledore2

Dumbledore2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationBrasil
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 November 2018 - 07:58 AM

18597.png Mercury Riser [1] not working properly. I refined mine to +7 and I did not see any changes to the team it. I did not notice any changes in crit or aspd. Please take a look at this, thx.

#127 watttttttttttttt

watttttttttttttt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 09:06 PM

Rudolf Hairband for christmas pls

#128 eboaroli

eboaroli

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:20 PM

5085.png Small Ribbons [1]

for another slotted mid option

#129 Ozallia

Ozallia

Amateur Blogger

• RO1 Production
  • 458 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 January 2019 - 03:31 PM

5085.png Small Ribbons [1]

for another slotted mid option

That's available in-game already. But we can do something similar, unslotted however.

And on relfection, I think being slotted was the most important element to your suggestion. But the headgear can't be currently available in-game through almost any means. And it has to have been available before (Usually through the Kafra shop).

#130 kbb93

kbb93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 360 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Classic

Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:20 AM

Can we bring back Vintage Orc Helm's? My reasoning:

1. They look cool
  2. They're useful
  3. They look cool

Thanks.

#131 Ozallia

Ozallia

Amateur Blogger

• RO1 Production
  • 458 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:48 PM

Can we bring back Vintage Orc Helm's? My reasoning:

1. They look cool
  2. They're useful
  3. They look cool

Thanks.

What do you mean by vintage Orc Helm? I assume you don't mean the one that currently drops off of Orc Skeletons and Orc Babies..

#132 thgooliveira

thgooliveira

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Server:Loki

Posted 12 February 2019 - 06:03 PM

What do you mean by vintage Orc Helm? I assume you don't mean the one that currently drops off of Orc Skeletons and Orc Babies..

Vintage Orc Helm [1]Close

19434.pngThis orcish headdress was recovered from an alternate timeline. Comes with authentic Orcish lice!
Max HP +100
+10 Max SP per refine level
Class : Headgear
Defense : 5
Weight : 5
Job : All except novice

#133 Greenfu

Greenfu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 04:12 AM

Please add the Large Baphomet Horns.
We classic server need this badly. :(

Description: A headgear made from the horns of Baphomet.
Adds 12% tolerance against Demi-Human monster.
Increase certain amount of ATK based on wearer's Job level.

Can you implement this ? Since we have the attack damage version, we need this tolerance version.

10r05eu.jpg
m9sncp.jpg

Edited by Greenfu, 22 February 2019 - 09:23 PM.

#134 Greenfu

Greenfu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 12:30 AM

Hi I didnt means to spam this thread.

May I have some response or feedback regarding to the tolerance version Large Bapho helm?

Thanks

#135 Ozallia

Ozallia

Amateur Blogger

• RO1 Production
  • 458 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 08:18 AM

Hi I didnt means to spam this thread.

May I have some response or feedback regarding to the tolerance version Large Bapho helm?

Thanks

If the item isn't already in Classic it's very unlikely it will be added, unfortunately. In general, this system is providing an alternate way to acquire headgears already in Classic with no current in-game method of acquisition.

#136 nkronos

nkronos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Server:Loki

Posted 25 March 2019 - 10:02 AM

If the item isn't already in Classic it's very unlikely it will be added, unfortunately. In general, this system is providing an alternate way to acquire headgears already in Classic with no current in-game method of acquisition.

But most of the hats can be acquired only with the Treasure Cache. So in this cases this system isn't an alternative, right?

Why don't you bring back the lucky boxes, or just alternate hats on the KP shop every week?

#137 Greenfu

Greenfu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 06:05 PM

But most of the hats can be acquired only with the Treasure Cache. So in this cases this system isn't an alternative, right?

Why don't you bring back the lucky boxes, or just alternate hats on the KP shop every week?

I agreed with that, KP shop in Classic Loki is too lame for current items.

We need something special like cute hat, bloody branches, convex mirror , stat+10 food from lucky boxes from each week event KP instead from cache treasure.

And that tolerance Large Baphomet Helm is already exists in kRO pRO jRO since 2010 or 2011 something, is that really not a chance for that?

Looking forward to your reply.

#138 watttttttttttttt

watttttttttttttt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 12:41 PM

Please add slotted [1] angel wing ears 5074.gif and evil wing ears 5068.gif to the treasure cache. :thx:

Also add Rudolf Hairband18671.png to the treasure cache next Christmas maintenance pls

Edit:

You should actually add Rudolf Hairband to a Christmas quest and then remove the quest after similar to the St Pattys day Hat and also make the hat account bound like the witch pumpkin hat. This way people who come online during christmas can get the rudolf hairband but it wont make witch pumpkin hat completely worthless

Edited by watttttttttttttt, 05 April 2019 - 07:40 AM.

#139 watttttttttttttt

watttttttttttttt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 12:40 PM

feed back pls.

Also [1] fin helm 5014.png would be really cool too. pls gm

#140 Ozallia

Ozallia

Amateur Blogger

• RO1 Production
  • 458 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 10:56 AM

So, please remember that the headgears must already be on Classic.

The items must not have a current method of acquisition in-game. This means it can't drop from monsters, chests, or boxes. It MAY, however, have been previously for sale or even currently for sale.

Classic is very limited to our ability to add new items at this time. So, for example, asking for hats with new looks isn't going to happen. We can clone current looks but the addition of card slots needs to be considered very carefully as cards can have the most effect on the power level an of item.

So I really like your guy's suggestions, but at this time they must meet this criteria.

#141 watttttttttttttt

watttttttttttttt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 12:11 PM

So, please remember that the headgears must already be on Classic.

The items must not have a current method of acquisition in-game. This means it can't drop from monsters, chests, or boxes. It MAY, however, have been previously for sale or even currently for sale.

Classic is very limited to our ability to add new items at this time. So, for example, asking for hats with new looks isn't going to happen. We can clone current looks but the addition of card slots needs to be considered very carefully as cards can have the most effect on the power level an of item.

So I really like your guy's suggestions, but at this time they must meet this criteria.

There are already slotted mid headgears in the treasure cache. i doubt one with +1 str is going to imbalance the game especially considering half the people in woe have 2x megs (+80 str from accessories alone). it would just be nice to have more options for slotted mid headgears. I think fin helm, angel/evil wing ears would be a great addition to the treasure cache.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users