Tiki Tuesday Q&A for 11/15 with the RO1 Team! - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Q&A for 11/15 with the RO1 Team!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 November 2016 - 05:06 PM

CM Astra, and Producers Campitor and Ozalia are going to be joining me for a very special episode of Tiki Tuesday. We'll be going live at twitch.tv/warpportal and on our youtube page at 1500 hours server time. 

Please ask your questions for this week's show! If you did not get to see last week's show you can find it up here: 

Oh, and I'm in this video too 

Please be civil to each other to in the chat. 

#2 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 06:30 PM

Malangdo Weapon Enchantment update WHEN? (RTE,NOBLE CROSS,BTE, etc) This is already long due, even the Nightmare Horror Factory NPC already says that Noble Cross (w/c is from GrandCross) can be enchanted in malangdo! only to disappoint ourselves and waste  time making it!

Edit: and oh drosera tentacles on investment machine, i know you have answered it already but we dont want to keep buying from bots, maybe u can reconsider it... 100% of that supply comes from bots, nobody farms it except for bots, believe me! At the very least you can do this if you can stop those bots there

Edited by CadburyChocolate, 14 November 2016 - 09:38 PM.

#3 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 15 November 2016 - 07:06 AM

Hey Oda how fast can we get this headgear next 6850d9bb.jpg

#4 stringsforsundd2

stringsforsundd2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 09:50 AM

The person who is up left in the video is your oda?

#5 RichieDagger

RichieDagger

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 November 2016 - 10:09 AM

The person who is up left in the video is your oda?

Yes, the community collectively owns him.

Karaoke request:
The Violent Femmes, Gone Daddy Gone

Edited by RichieDagger, 15 November 2016 - 12:39 PM.

#6 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 November 2016 - 10:12 AM

Didn't get a reply last tiki so here it is again

Would really appreciate if you guys implement the option of skipping npc dialogue in Central Laboratory instance, just like in Toy Factory. Pls.

Possible?

Any chance you guys update OCA with the latest cards added?

Also as I've read, irowiki has issues getting donations and sure as hell this game needs irowiki and ragial... so have you guys thought of helping the website owners by giving them little "donation prizes" they can distribute to their contributors? (similar to the extra life project).

#7 YuyaFungami

YuyaFungami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 15 November 2016 - 11:10 AM

Are you aware you added headgears that drop from Biolabs 5 in the costume box?

E.g. Costume Blazing Soul?

http://www.divine-pr...me-blazing-soul

#8 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 15 November 2016 - 12:01 PM

1. Buy Shop update? It really shouldn't take that long.

2. Your reason for not adding Drosera Tentacles into Investment was that "the number of that item on the server is too much already". This is definitely not true, the only way to get them right now is from bots which is not something we want to do (support bots). Please reconsider adding them to Investment.

3. Like Meli said, irowiki (and its database and ragial) are struggling to keep the site afloat. The entire population of iRO uses it, pservers rely on it to steal their information (not cool fam), and I've even had GMs quote stuff from irowiki when handling tickets (lol). Isn't there anything WP can do to support irowiki or promote/incentivize donations to keep them running? Blueness and co. no longer play RO and it's unfair that they need to shell out money to keep up the sites we use so often.

#9 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 15 November 2016 - 01:58 PM

1. Buy Shop update? It really shouldn't take that long.

2. Your reason for not adding Drosera Tentacles into Investment was that "the number of that item on the server is too much already". This is definitely not true, the only way to get them right now is from bots which is not something we want to do (support bots). Please reconsider adding them to Investment.

3. Like Meli said, irowiki (and its database and ragial) are struggling to keep the site afloat. The entire population of iRO uses it, pservers rely on it to steal their information (not cool fam), and I've even had GMs quote stuff from irowiki when handling tickets (lol). Isn't there anything WP can do to support irowiki or promote/incentivize donations to keep them running? Blueness and co. no longer play RO and it's unfair that they need to shell out money to keep up the sites we use so often.

i quote this entirely.

#10 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 November 2016 - 02:04 PM

Can iRO increase the available character slots for those who are VIP from 9 to 12? kRO did the same thing last December (http://ro.gnjoy.com/...6595&curpage=12).

#11 VikasMerchantf

VikasMerchantf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Server:Chaos (:

Posted 15 November 2016 - 07:38 PM

What happens to the skelly cat healing using fresh fish?? The event leaves this maintenance. 

After event period same/lesser? And how much difference.

OCA/MCA updates when?

Edited by VikasMerchantf, 15 November 2016 - 07:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users