• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 ZeemScout

ZeemScout

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 12:24 PM

Is there any active WORLD clan can i join? i don not wan to join any INDONESIA clan or PHILLIPINE clan... please let me know the clan detail,thanks...

#2 Buffiies

Buffiies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationCanyon City Of Zant
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:''Aura''

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:25 AM

I would highly recommend Truth, talk to Honeybuns online! :)

#3 ZeemScout

ZeemScout

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:18 PM

is there an active clan?

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:26 AM

Paragon. 

#5 ZeemScout

ZeemScout

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:28 AM

Feuer,i don wan to join INdonesian clan or philipino clan...paragon is any both of them?

#6 Buffiies

Buffiies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 06:47 AM

Truth is active.

#7 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:22 AM

Paragon is clan with many different people from all over, not just indonesians or philipinos, NL, UK, US, even some dubaian's I beleave.

#8 ZeemScout

ZeemScout

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:01 PM

IGN is honeybuns?

#9 Buffiies

Buffiies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 01:16 PM

IGN is honeybuns?

Yes

#10 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:16 PM

Yes

I appreciate the kind words, but I have to agree with Raph. Truth is a friendly clan and we don't discriminate against anyone.  Honestly I would be uncomfortable having someone in my clan who has such strong issues against certain people or countries. I have clannies from all over the world, including Indonesia and the Philippines. I think it would be a disservice to them to add anyone who isn't 100% accepting of ALL people and players in the game.

#11 ZeemScout

ZeemScout

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 01:59 AM

honeybus,the problem is they always use their language chat in clan chat,and not in private chat or group chat... THIS IS WORLD WIDE GAME AND IT IS NOT  FOR CERTAIN COUNTRY SO THEY SHOULD SPEAK ENGLISH OTHERWISE THEY USE WHISPER OR GROUP CHAT...

#12 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:31 AM

Hey guys!

ZeemScout, I am happy to hear you are on the hunt for a ROSE Clan! There are many awesome Clans in ROSE, and most Clans are filled with players from all over the world! That being said, this means that many Clans will have multiple languages spoken in chat! English is not actually the official language of the 'world' and as such, expecting everyone to only speak one language in a game with players from all over the world would be silly! However, I can understand you may only speak English and want to be able to understand your Clan chat, and thus avoid Clans that only speak a language you would not understand. In this case, rather than call out Clans or players of a specific region of the world, you may want to phrase your request differently (such as asking for a Clan that is mainly English speaking).

I have cleaned up this thread a little bit for any comments calling out the original poster or continuing off topic. If you feel uncomfortable or upset with a post on the forums please report it and/or send me a PM and I will be happy to look into it! Calling out and insulting other players is not the way. 

#13 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:19 AM

How is that any different than what I said? I defended him by saying that he probably has perfectly NON racist reasons for looking for an English speaking clan, and my post gets deleted? C'mon Lark, not funny. 

#14 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:49 AM

How is that any different than what I said? I defended him by saying that he probably has perfectly NON racist reasons for looking for an English speaking clan, and my post gets deleted? C'mon Lark, not funny. 

I removed your comment because I removed the comments it was in response to. If anyone has any further concerns please send me a PM, I will be removing all other off topic comments so this stays on topic for this thread. 

#15 Hades51

Hades51

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 10:34 AM

Hello  :wave: I am looking for a clan I can join.  I have been playing MMO Games for a long time now including WOW, HL, BF, and a few others. I have been in many clans from other games I have played and always enjoyed partying and building ourselves up as well as the clan/guild I am in.  I have several Characters but two that I am concentrating on. Dealer and Muse.

#16 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 December 2016 - 06:26 PM

Hello  :wave: I am looking for a clan I can join.  I have been playing MMO Games for a long time now including WOW, HL, BF, and a few others. I have been in many clans from other games I have played and always enjoyed partying and building ourselves up as well as the clan/guild I am in.  I have several Characters but two that I am concentrating on. Dealer and Muse.

I sent you a pm :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users