The following are the client edits and third party programs that the GM team is currently not suspending for. What this means if they are not going to ban you if you use it. We do not recommend that you ever edit your client. This can result in game client instability and we cannot assist you if you do so. You may need to reinstall the game to make the client playable again.
- Graphical Edits that help with the display of skill outlines
- Graphical Edits that are purely Cosmetic in Nature
- Informational Client Edits that help with tracking buff timers
- Creation of Mini Map files for maps that do not have them.
- Certain Edits that help with client performance
Ex. Remove Shake, Remove Hallucination
- Removal of Camera Restrictions on Maps
- Use of Keyboard/AHK Macros that Do Not Automate Play
If something is missing from this list then it means that it is not allowed. Do not push the grey areas on client edits as we will suspend without warning.
If you believe that something should be allowed please let Oda know and we will consider it.
Do not share or discuss how to edit clients on the forums. If we see this being discussed we will remove the posts/thread as appropriate.
We have reviewed Greyworld and its effect on playing the game. Unfortunately the edit has had a negative impact of WoE as it no longer allows players to attempt to hide behind terrain. Due to this players have until Aug 1st to stop using this edit.