Cannot Connect to Server / Account not Verified - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Cannot Connect to Server / Account not Verified

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Yefer

Yefer

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:43 AM

Hey, im from Venezuela and i'd like to play Requiem, Well, i downloaded the game, i installed it whitout any problem, my Firewall is Disabled cuz i know it could make some problems to the game, i already verify my account whit the mail, know here is the problem: I tryed to connect to the game But it says "Cannot Connect to the server." When i press "OK" it says "Account not Verified" Can you help me?... Here are some pics of my problem... Thanks :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationZ.O.G.-controlled Corporation of the USA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:13 PM

no clue, however, if you wish to find out, you should submit a ticket on the issue here... https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx
then check back the status of your inquiry either at that page or by checking your email. it could be there is a delay between time you confirm your account and the time Gravity recognizes that you have done so. Really don't know. but send a ticket now and keep checking this thread. If you get a mod answering your post who says you should pm them, then do so. Sometimes they can hurry things along, but generally stuff like this goes through their support ticket system, not forums. good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users