• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 rakel19

rakel19

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 11:53 PM

is there any idea how to pass the final step? i just can kill those monsters for the first round.. because, after going to the second round i will run out of pots >.< any tips?

P.S. - i don't have ice wall and safety wall

#2 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 09 December 2010 - 02:01 AM

1. As you soon as you enter, SG1, and run to a corner.
2. The water elementals will chase you to the corner, everything else will freeze. Chain lightning to kill the elementals pretty much instantly.
3. Throw 2 crimson rocks on what's left.

The second wave is identical to the first, but you at least get to choose where you are when it starts. Apply the same strategy to kill this wave too.

Once you kill the second wave, you won't take any more damage, so don't be afraid to use all of your pots on that wave.

The third wave is just porings, and the 4th is a crystal that can't fight (just hammer it with whatever, you get plenty of time.)

I'm not sure what you were aiming for on the completely wall-less build, but you *should* still be able to win that fight.

#3 susi73ggg

susi73ggg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:47 AM

This is a very stupid Quest!!!! I tryed to make this taktik, but it don t works, because when i use rainbow ruby "chain lightning" or "crimsom rock" it says then: "This skill cannot be used within this area"!!!! Where is so silly to make this job change quest???? Very stupid!!!

#4 darktie22

darktie22

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:09 AM

thats weird... when i did it just when renewal was launched it worked. You have to target a monster after using the ruby, not the field like wizzard aoe skills.

#5 ABK1986

ABK1986

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 945 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:56 AM

My tip is to use mastelas and yggberries instead of white pots, they weigh less (yggberries weigh a ton, but they're worth it). Spam mastelas and if you get dangerously low, use a yggberry. I also used all my own skills and none of those dumb warlock stones they gave.

Edited by ABK1986, 02 January 2011 - 08:56 AM.

#6 Zeratul

Zeratul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 January 2011 - 04:12 PM

I just used SG1 when I entered, then ran to a corner and JT spammed everything while potting when something was attacking me. Not the most efficient method, but I was lazy and it worked, plus it was entertaining seeing all the JTs flying everywhere (the Staff of Destruction JT autocast went off quite a bit in addition to my normal casts). If it matters, I was using slim whites.

#7 sheepmia

sheepmia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:05 PM

1. As you soon as you enter, SG1, and run to a corner.
2. The water elementals will chase you to the corner, everything else will freeze. Chain lightning to kill the elementals pretty much instantly.
3. Throw 2 crimson rocks on what's left.

The second wave is identical to the first, but you at least get to choose where you are when it starts. Apply the same strategy to kill this wave too.

Once you kill the second wave, you won't take any more damage, so don't be afraid to use all of your pots on that wave.

The third wave is just porings, and the 4th is a crystal that can't fight (just hammer it with whatever, you get plenty of time.)

I'm not sure what you were aiming for on the completely wall-less build, but you *should* still be able to win that fight.

3.throw earth strain on those frozen monsters.

#8 darktie22

darktie22

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:42 AM

well, i think throw crimson rock, was suposing they were already unfrozen, but yes, if they still frozen, earth strain makes biger dmg. (since golems and nagas are weak to fire).

#9 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:21 PM

If you used SG1 and not 10 (and you pretty much have to), they're not frozen when you fight them, so yeah, crimson.

Either way though, the cleanup at the end is easy. It's surviving to that point that's hard.

#10 Lilith01

Lilith01

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:Valkirye

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:04 PM

Is just impossible >.< i cant defeat the second wave, how do u kill it? i frezze and use LV cause i spend all my warlock stones, any tip for the second wave? thanks.(i can skip this step? xD).

i did it :Emo_14:

Edited by Lilith01, 12 February 2011 - 11:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users