Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis & Draconis

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:58 AM

Quest Suggestion

Invading Christmas

Help! The spirit of Hebarn has awakened to invade Zant, Junonpolis, and Adventure plains! He summoned his own spiders, and he's plannning to take over Christmas with his evil, sinister powers! It has been leaked that Hebarn comes to take over, by coming to Junonpolis the first hour, then Zant the second hour, then Adventure Plains the third hour! He will summon his ghostly summon statues, along with him and his spiders! He is mad that everybody is so excited and happy for the big holiday, so he is even more mean and powerful! Hebarn wants Halloween to take over Christmas so the evil spirits can come and help him! Take your Christmas partners and destroy him and his monsters, to recover each city! But wait! You can get help from Santa and his reindeers! 30 minutes before the hour, you can go to Santa's planet, and get blue crystals from the nasty reindeers to get help from Santa and his reindeers! He will then give you a reindeer summon along with a heavenly buff that will last until Hebarn is gone! While you're there, you can also exchange crystals for costumes: The Reindeer Outfit, the Elf Outfit, and Santa's Helper Outfit!

Quest Log
Adventure plains
(Will edit names)

Id Giver Guy: Help [Name]! While Ronk was at the goblin cave mining, he discovered a sinister plan that has seemed to be dug up by the goblins! It stated Hebarns plans to invade Christmas! Go check the goblin cave and defeat [Goblin bats] and [Goblin Miners] on the 2nd floor! There may be more to the plan! If you find any report to me!

In the Goblin Cave, you must defeat a specific amount of [Goblin bats] and [Goblin miners] to receive a ripped part of the plan.

(You: I found a part of the plan! It says: "Lu..a po..sonin.. mon..t..r" Sorry, I can't read some of the letters.)

Id Guy: Here give it to me. It says: "Luna poisoning monster"! What does this mean?

(You: I think it means they might poison monsters at Luna! Maybe a dark poison! To make the monsters go wild!)

Id Guy: Go report this to Warren, then directly head to Luna, report this to the City Mayor, and check if the poisoning has begun!

Junonpolis

(You: Mayor, Ronk has discovered that Hebarn will invade Christmas!)

Mayor: What?! Hebarn invading Christmas! What will we do!?!

(You: He's going to all 3 cities to fight! And also I found a part of the plan in Goblin Cave! It states that he will poison monsters at Luna, which I think might make them go crazy!) or (You: I'm not sure, but I'm scared so bye.)

Mayor: This is even more worst! How can Hebarn awaken during Christmas season? We must plan for this situation! Talk to the guard gates and tell them to send soldiers to Zant and Adventure plains! Tell them to also call reinforcements! This is a emergency! I will alert the best scientists to create an antidote to stop the poisoning if it has started! Please report this to the [Chief guy at zant, i'll edit the name]!

(You: Guards call for reinforcements, Hebarn is coming! Tell them to arrive at Zant, Junonpolis, and Adventure plains!)

Guards: Pshh, we don't need help! We can do it on our own!

Fairy comes up. Fairy: [Name], don't you get it?

(You: Woah! How'd you get here?)

Fairy: Doesn't matter, Hebarn is too strong. When he is grouchy, he reaches his full power. Reinforcements won't do anything, they'll just get injured or killed. He is evil, what is the opposite of evil?

You: Um, nice?

Fairy: Correct, we need to get the Christmas spirit into everyone! Decorate every city in every planet! Arua knows Hebarn can't handle that much amount of jollyness! Sure, go ahead try to fight Hebarn, you'll still get something out of that, but with everyone all jolly and nice, showing it to Hebarn, his power will drain because he can't handle it! It's the way he works! So what I want you to do is to ignore the Mayor's orders but to report to the Zant Chief.

(You: What? Why?)

Fairy: Because, we need everybody to decorate for Christmas, show their spirit of Christmas and jollyness. When Hebarn arrives, he will be overwhelmed with the jollyness, and soon his power will drain, then you can strike him with your reinforcements.

You: Ok!

Fairy: Good luck [Name], Arua will be sure to help you!

Zant

(You: Chief, Hebarn is going to try to invade Christmas.)'

Chief: Wha-

(You: Don't worry, what I just need you to do is to decorate the city! Don't alert the city, but make them jolly and happy! Make them wear their Christmas spirit! Especially during night, to show off night lights!)

Chief: Ok, I will listen to you since you did come from Arua.

(You: Thank you!

Luna

(You: Hi [Mayor], did you get the notice that Hebarn might try to poison the monsters?

[Mayor]: Yes I did, the wolves are already getting it.

(You: Really?)

Mayor: Yes, the scientists are looking into it, and they said, that a large amount of poison have been put into it, and the bacteria is contagious.

(You: So Hebarn put it into the wolves, so the wolves can run around and spread it!)

Mayor: Exactly, that's why I'm asking you to slay 50 [Crazy] wolves, this might stop the spreading!

(You will go outside the Luna City, and slay 50 [crazy] wolves, then to report back to the Mayor)

Mayor: Thanks! But hurry! A giant wolf is coming inside the city from the back! It's crazy! It's destroying everything! Now I want you to kill it! Hurry!!!!

(You: Got it!)

[Go to the back entrance of the city, to slay the [Boss Crazy] Wolf, (you may have a party to help you destroy it, also if they have the same quest, both of you get the slay proof.)]

(You: Whew, *pants*, I killed it..)

Mayor: Thanks, but it's too late..

(You: How?)

Mayor: Scientists have found out that it has spreaded to the Mammoths, they have estimated that only 30 have got it as of right now, but I need you to slay 40 mammoths just incase. You have 30 minutes before the poisons spreads again!

(If you don't do it in 30 minutes, delete the quest and talk to Mayor again)

(You: Ok Mayor!)

(Slay 40 mammoths then return to Mayor)

(You: Here's your proofs Mayor!)

Mayor: Thanks! With that I think that the poisoning has stop! S-

[This part will only happen if Hebarn is coming within 1 hour during this quest, Hebarn spawns every 3 hours.]

*Ring Ring*

*Mayor answers phones*

Reclick Mayor

(You: What is it Mayor?)

Mayor: They see Hebarn coming in from DoD! You have [amount of time in whichever Hebarn spawns] minutes to get there! (Or "He's coming in from the Valley of Luxem Tower!", if going to spawn in Adventure Plains.) (Or "He's coming in from El Verloon Desert!", if going to spawn in Zant)

Go to Junonpolis, zant, or adventure plains depending where he's going to spawn

There will be new npcs who are so jolly and decorated, and new guards in zant and adventure plains.
Talk to Guard Gates.

(You: Everything is so jolly!)

Guard: The word has spread, and everyone is so jolly!

(You: Nice to know, where is Hebarn?

Guard: He's.. he's right there! Time to strike!

(You: No!!!! Let everyone dance and be jolly!)

Hebarn comes in

(You: He's saying random sounds... He's getting overwhelmed with the jollyness! Arua's fairy was right! He's falling! Now strike!)

Guard: STRIKE!

(You now can fight Hebarn, he still has a lot of HP though.)

(After Hebarn is dead, Arua's fairy will appear.)

Fairy: You've listened to my directions very well, and also fought Hebarn very well too. With this I will give you a jolly Christmas present to reward you with your effort and braveness. Hebarn does not give up though. I have a feeling that he will still try to strike Adventure Plains and Zant.

(You: Thank you Fairy, I'll be very alert in case he comes back.

Fairy: He will..

OR If the Mayor doesn't get a phone call

Go to Zant, Adventure Plains, or Junonpolis for the spawn.

Mayor will shout that Hebarn is coming soon this is when you talk to the NPC.

There will be new npcs who are so jolly and decorated, and new guards in zant and adventure plains.
Talk to Guard Gates.

(You: Everything is so jolly!)

Guard: The word has spread, and everyone is so jolly!

(You: Nice to know, where is Hebarn?

Guard: He's almost here, talk to me again to check.

(You: Ok thanks)

(Guard will yell to strike when Hebarn comes)

(Talk to guard immediatly)

(You: Don't STRIKE! Let everybody be jolly!)

Guard: Um ok..

Hebarn comes in

(You: He's saying random sounds... He's getting overwhelmed with the jollyness! Arua's fairy was right! He's falling! Now strike!)

Guard: STRIKE!

(You now can fight Hebarn, he still has a lot of HP though.)

(After Hebarn is dead, Arua's fairy will appear.)

Fairy: You've listened to my directions very well, and also fought Hebarn very well too. With this I will give you a jolly Christmas present to reward you with your effort and braveness. Hebarn does not give up though. I have a feeling that he will still try to strike Adventure Plains and Zant, or any combination.

(You: Thank you Fairy, I'll be very alert in case he comes back.

Fairy: He will..

[Reward: First time you do quest, you get a Gift-Box Offhand. Second time: 10 Christmas Trees. Third Time: You get 15 small Christmas presents. Fourth time: 15 Medium Christmas presents. Fifth time: 15 Large Christmas presents. Sixth time: Elf-looking costume. Seventh time: You get the grinch set (if possible).

[You can only repeat the quest once on each character and to prevent quest abuse you have to be at least level 70 to participate, since Hebarn is dangerous anyways.]

This is my suggestion quest!
Please help me gather the names as I can't get the server to get up! Also, please help me if I miss spelled anything like I don't know if I spelled Hebarn right, is it Herbarn or Hebarn?

EDIT 2:

If you go to Santa's planet before the quest this is what happens

Zant

(You: Judy, i need to get to Santa's planet to get help!)

Judy: Ok, but I'll need 5 blue crystals to power up the ship!

[Get 5 blue crystals to power up the ship]

You: Here you go, Judy!

Judy: Thanks, good luck!

Santa's Planet

(You: Merry Christmas Santa!)

Santa: Hohoho! Merry Christmas! What may I do for you?

(You: Hebarn is trying to invade Christmas! I need your help!

Santa: That's terrible! I can give you a buff and a reindeer summon to help you!

(You: Thanks! So..)

Santa: First, I need 15 blue crystals if you want a buff or summon! 30 if you want both! This will help me create the buff and summon!

(You: ok Santa!)

[Get 15 crystals if you only want a buff, get 15 crystals if you only want a summon, 30 if you want a buff and a summon.]

(You: Santa here you go!)

Santa: Ok! Wait here please while I create (buff/summon or both).

Reclick Santa

Santa: Here you go!

(You: Thanks Santa! With this I can defeat Hebarn!)

Santa: Hohoho! Merry Christmas! Good luck!

[Buff and summon will only last during the Hebarn fight]

Edited by Fernadohose423, 11 December 2010 - 06:31 AM.

#2 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 11 December 2010 - 02:35 AM

I like the quest but it is a bit short. And then to give such rewards... Can't you make the quest longer?

#3 Gwyn

Gwyn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 11 December 2010 - 02:48 AM

another monster invasion theme :rolleyes:
christmas event should be held in luna IMO

Edited by Gwyn, 11 December 2010 - 02:49 AM.

#4 Fernadohose423

Fernadohose423

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Server:Leonis & Draconis

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:32 AM

Thanks for the feedback, I'll change it!

EDIT: Made so many changes.

Edited by Fernadohose423, 11 December 2010 - 06:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users