[Quest] Is this bug ? Please help! - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Quest] Is this bug ? Please help!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 flintJr69

flintJr69

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:04 AM

Hello guys, i dont know is this bug or no, it want dissapear since june.

I can't jst ignore it. Pls help!

Untitled.jpg

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:11 AM

Hello,

It might be possible to remove the timers by speaking to the quest giver, if you remember the quest's NPC please try that. If not, you can move the quest entry to Inactive tab.

#3 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:19 AM

Those look like Gramps (the old man behind the counter in Eden), those do not get deleted, just changed when you complete and speak to him. Will have to move those to inactive tab instead.

#4 FlintJR

FlintJR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Twitter:@flintsh4rd
  • LocationPayon

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:31 AM

Hunt Timer 1 and 2 is from gramps and can be deleted.

But Hunt Daily Timer, i don't know where it come from ..? 

Do you guys know ?

#5 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2016 - 06:13 PM

Those look like Gramps (the old man behind the counter in Eden), those do not get deleted, just changed when you complete and speak to him. Will have to move those to inactive tab instead.

Yes — when you turn in a hunting quest to Gramps, he adds this entry to your quest log.

It may be possible to remove the entry by talking to Gramps and then choosing "Can you erase the timer?", but it will cost you 1 magical stone.

#6 FlintJR

FlintJR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Twitter:@flintsh4rd
  • LocationPayon

Posted 30 November 2016 - 02:29 AM

Yes — when you turn in a hunting quest to Gramps, he adds this entry to your quest log.

It may be possible to remove the entry by talking to Gramps and then choosing "Can you erase the timer?", but it will cost you 1 magical stone.

Am i must pay with cash for magical stone ?

#7 NoDice

NoDice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 06:27 AM

If your issue is with the Hunting Daily Timer, it is a random buff Gramps gives every 16 hours when you turn a quest in. I'm assuming that from the looks of it, you haven't turned in a single quest since that day has passed. As long as you have even one completed quest, speak to him and turn it in. He will buff you and then ask you which quest you wish to turn in, you can choose to cancel the turn in quest then (somewhat unsure regarding this part since I haven't done TIs in a while but I usually get a buff before I turn the quest in after the 16 hours have passed). Think of a random buff timer like Reno's Energy Crystal Buffs, if you don't want to see it, simply move it to the Inactive tab by right clicking as Cinnamon mentioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users