Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 09 August 2010 - 02:44 AM

Someone and Noone. And I am Legend, to those who love me and those I love. The question is... Who are YOU all????

Many kisses :unsure:

#53 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 09 August 2010 - 02:52 AM

okay, hand over those shroomz.

#54 KaraSimsek76

KaraSimsek76

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • LocationTurkey
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:15 AM

okay, hand over those shroomz.

xD

#55 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:55 AM

See? No need for the forums to be all gloom and doom and rage and such. We can have laughs for free.

Now, on with the show please, thanks! :unsure:

#56 Hexiumz

Hexiumz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Location? ?? ??'?'\????\?=(•??)=?/????/'?'??? ? ?

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:31 PM

my vote goes to ThatchyMcNugget

#57 Mooi

Mooi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • LocationNumaren Nagas
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:34 PM

Action!

#58 shmappy

shmappy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Locationplanet earth?
  • Server:valdes

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:52 AM

Action!

i vaguely remember him
he was good, and new how to play his class, but had a serious attitude problem :/

#59 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationCancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • Server:-_- YOU GRAVITY

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:23 AM

can someone vote my commie name? i want my e-peen grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#60 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:44 AM

WilliamBolanos

#61 Wfight

Wfight

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:57 PM

W...I never saw W 'in works on the battlefield', and I don't care, because I know he was an a$$hole of royal proportions. :)
I know for whatever reason Wfight will always be 'best' and I can't change that no matter what I do...
I'm waiting till people like you die off , and maybe in a year I can become the 'best'
And anyone who doesn't write my name down. I will try to look for you to kill, because I guess we've never encountered eachother before.
Because obviously I don't envolve myself into battlefields enough to be found out by every single person.

And my goal is ultimately to be the 'best' commander. And I will keep playing (even if it takes years) to become this... this is no joke, I take this seriously. Right now my records...I just haven't been in FoC 100% . I was suppose to do this once 79 but for whatever reason, I stopped playing requiem for some time. And now I return and find out I have to grind again.... which sucks cuz I need more for my record.

I saw willkillforfood...I tried to kill him, but he flew off into the horizon to some healers waiting. And I thought to myself, that is some speed... B)

Wontons looks pretty energetic... I'll try to gun for him/her too. So long as the environment around me is just right.

Edit: @ this post I look like an elitist jerk XD I'm trying not to be....it's just that I'm very serious. :D

Yknowwut. Forget it.
This post makes me a hypocrite. I say wfight is an a-hole. Yet I go on talking in my post like an elitist jerk would, and like wfight would prolly think of himself. Do I wanna be like wfight or not be like him. I think I say, not be like wfight. Which in this case I do not want to be the best commander.
I don't wanna attract trolls, I don't wanna be a troll. I don't wanna be best commander. The title is impossible anyways.

I wish I didn't turn into a psycho at 5am last night, and write something I would deeply regret. And got quoted within seconds, so I had no option to remove post. I just wish all these posts would disappear.

I'm just wondering why, even though as Wfight does not play anymore, people will always count him as #1, and it won't matter how hard I try, as you said once again. I know it's not a joke that wfight was a good commander. I'm just wondering why he was a king of kings, who can't be overthrown.
Also 2nd you don't know me. I remember that biskra run. Everyone was freaking out in eclipse, and it wasn't helping my situation any. I was a very good tank in my days in BloodyAngels, and I never had such a terrifying biskra run when I first joined. When I came to Eclipse people started treating me like a noob, and I had some really bad days at first, and I definitely wasn't playing as well as I could have. I just remember the early days of being in Eclipse. How much I hated it, how much I regretted it, how much of a hell hole it was. And I was only suppose to farm for Decision of Karma (since BA wasn't doing any LW) and I was suppose to return back to BA, but I screwed that up , Mako got DoK, and I remained in Eclipse forever. Which still drives me crazy to this day.
But how can you base only 1 day off of me, and say..oh he sucks...and can never be better.
And this has nothing to do with tanking anyway. I agree Wfight was a great tank indeed. You are talking about PvE, I care nothing about PvE , I only want to be best PvP commander.

Anyway my 1st post was egoist as you said, and I admit it, and I hate that post. I wish I wasn't so impulsive. I stayed up extra late last night, and good things never come from this. I am a :) hypocrite, I don't want to sound like an egoist, elitist, or jerk. I only want respect, and when people write down Wfight and a couple other commanders they know, and not me, I got insulted. But I wish I would have kept this all to myself.
And by making that 1st post and this post, I have lost about 1000 respect, 1000 honor, 1000 karma. And that is why I have just PWNED MYSELF IN THE FACE. So please continue to troll me.

Also this is a just a popularity contest thread, where people write down names of commanders they know.
I shouldn't take it so seriously, and I don't want to take it so seriously.
I can't believe I posted that awful post, and I want to stop any more discussion. I just can't believe I did that at 5am last night, after that I couldn't sleep, and now I feel it will just get worse and worse.
So please stop...

Yea, his records, it will take me a long time to pass. Also there is no way to compare either, as mentioned above. Completely 2 different seasons. And yea s1 was more challenging. I was just starting to become good at pvp in s1 at lvl 69, when s2 came around. So I had no chance there. Also lvl 70 was when commander became epic.
Only way I could compare, is get more kills with less amount of battlefields runs. http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/533.gif

It doesn't matter anyway...
2 completely different season. We have to seperate s1 and s2 commanders.
Wfight wins s1 for sure.

I think to some degree s2 is actually more challenging. I mean it should be. 10k hp or not, you are gonna die more, since everyone hits major hard. 10k hp in s1, you would last a long time, people didn't do nearly as much damage. But you can get pwned in no time nowadays even with this. In s1 it was harder for comms to kill things (at least takes awhile), but now it is much easier. But in s2 we have bull-_- stuff, like tempests instant healing while running, sin/sr dashing away to no end (no cd), endless traps that do 2k damage... also the amount of hackers is ridiculous...
Anyway that's off-topic.

Lol +1 vote for WilliamBolanos >_>;

I think my vote will go to ThatchyMcNugget for best s2 comm.

heh so much love
for the record: i never called myself the best commander just the best on lintra. Other ppl did that.

S1:
Astaroth, Ashtray, Action, Melz(Lavigne),John, Squalllestat, Qujaa, Nassau, HeavyOrdinance, Light, Jany, Wfight, Veritas, mercilessXoX, Zephyros, DarkIncubus, GrimWit, SunlsGone, holyguy, Replay, StarfoxD, Rattkin, figgerle, etc...
and my point is ? in S1 was "xxx" players better as you! i wasnt the only one better as you ;)

We almost never talked just when you 1x asked my dna build, stats (i told it to you i was quiting anyway) in s2 and when you ninja 1st dropped tyrant onehand weapon. The guild had rules and as far you comment to Mako goes: you still dont get it_

S2:
i played 1st month of s2 it was just SSDD (same :( different day) as far my performance vs you is concerned.

To the comparisons:
You cannot compare field of contention kills vs theme battle kills or S1 & S2.
The only comparable time is when i played and there are much better S1 players to compare with so just forget the past.
i did play many same battlefields as you with easy 3x+ your scores and i have a ton of S1 & S2 ss with you.

you had the opportunities... its late now but have fun. sorry but all my ss with you are this way... dosent matter if s1 or s2

btw:
I dont play 10 months just Styx shown me this topic... thx Styx :lol: (and the ss is only to prove - its me.)
Laner/matt - so much hate against me even after that time ? hmm i can take it only as a compliment.

"You'll never be forgotten W! <3 "
loyalty - i will never forget you too :)

Edited by Wfight, 23 August 2010 - 11:46 PM.

#62 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:00 PM

Who will CoR me just to come kill me 30s later now? =)

Posted Image

Edited by Loyalty1, 12 August 2010 - 01:05 PM.

#63 Mooi

Mooi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • LocationNumaren Nagas

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:03 PM

rawr W :)

#64 Blazing

Blazing

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationWashington state

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:16 PM

Floormat is the best commie in my oppinion :(. If anyone has seen sister also from hammerine, she (forgive me if I am wrong) deffinately deserves to be on a list.
Still wondering how I got related to a commander post though? :S , someone cant spend their time without thinking of me? :)

1, Floormat.
2, Sister.
3, ThatchyMcNugget (probably would be more up on the list but I am going on a pvp List. Thatchy can tank well. I havent seen floormat or sister myself.)

Edited by Blazing, 12 August 2010 - 01:19 PM.

#65 KaraSimsek76

KaraSimsek76

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • LocationTurkey
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:53 AM

Sister 2nd best commie?
I LOLD very hard xDD

#66 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:02 AM

LOL sister is so sheet lmao

doesnt even have adamant mind,

apparently went full resistance so has absolutely no dmg too, couldnt even finish about 1khp in 3 seconds on wl and i got lucky and survived cos wl missed his last attack before he died

#67 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:25 PM

I agree some of those were very good commanders, SunIsGone...

And you guys need to take it easy! o.O;;

Edited by Loyalty1, 14 August 2010 - 10:27 PM.

#68 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:43 PM

With all due respect I think that if certain ppl want to retain their credibility and status they should return to the game and prove it as much much time has passed since they last played...

#69 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationCancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • Server:-_- YOU GRAVITY

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:49 PM

* grabbing some popcorns*

#70 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:26 PM

Matts a great commander.

#71 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationZ.O.G.-controlled Corporation of the USA
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:43 PM

I saw willkillforfood...I tried to kill him, but he flew off into the horizon to some healers waiting. And I thought to myself, that is some speed... ;)

i lol'd with the sort of lol that happens when someone says something that's true and sad at same time, but since are so many of them now I just had to lol anyway. True, when Wfight played, was kinda unstoppable but you quit game and your'e off the radar.

Imo, Matt's been best commander for a while.

#72 Wfight

Wfight

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:26 AM

[you make me sad that now I have to defend myself again...]
:D

I had a feeling you would appear to counterattack me. :( And I should have known styxx would contact you to do so...

Haha maybe I do love you. But I think maybe styxx is the one I hate more. I remember hearing him talk politics in guild chat, and weird hate things about other guilds and people , that made no sense. And a lot of things he say in guild are like propaganda (I believe is true) a long with some of his followers...idk ... Styxx's personality just scares me ok...

And what's this about ninja looting first tyrant drop? Arg it was a weapon for my class *facepalm*, I thought it could really use it, I never had good s1 weapon, I was stoked when I got it. But then to find out , oh you can't have that.... So I apologized, tried to give it back, but you refused it. So I figured fine I'll keep, even though it pissed off the guild. Maybe I didn't understand the weird eclipse looting rules.

And did Mako really say that about me recently? ;)
Wow. I guess I'm STILL not welcome in eclipse.
I can't believe he would say that... :)
Makes me feel like a loner in this guild again....

That screenshot is pretty funny. Do you try to embaress me with this? Lol I was only level 65, while you were 70.
Hey at least I did better than thatchy there... xD not that it matters... It's funny how both Thatchy and I, little guys in s1, have become monsters in s2.
And like you said in your old post, I didn't have enough time or chance compared to the old players.
I just started to get the hang of pvp at 69. Being as I have never had experience in pvp until I came to Requiem. And honestly I'd like to think of Requiem of my first MMO. Just for the fact I have been even smaller in other mmos that I've only tried for a very brief time.

The list of commanders there, I know a lot of those names. And some are only pve commanders. I could care less about that.. I'm trying to look at pvp. And honestly I think I am at least equal or better to some of them...I'm pretty sure you wrote down just about every commander name you could think of, just because you hate me (or love me)?
I agree some of those were very good commanders, like Action, SunIsGone...
Jany???? Oh for pete's sake. Since when was jany a commander, cmon I know for a very short time she was. (or if Hay was playing the toon at the time.) Omg even writing down people that changed jobs to comm briefly. That is total bull,hating,-_- talk right there.
You don't even know me, or see me. I think what you write here is exaggerated.
I only write this , to defend myself...and I really wish some other people would too, as I feel a bit cornered . :D

Since you talk like I was total garbage....

GAH...I know I wasn't hot stuff in s1 , that's for sure lmao. But I was a good tank too. And I stand by that.
You've never seen me tank anyway. Because if you were online, you were the tank. Basically that's how things went down. And I was only tank, if no other tank was on, basically. I only remember you being there at the crazy biskra run. Which I am ashamed of, and I knew I was terrible. I pretty much just gave up right away, because people discouraging me, and telling very unhelpful things, which actually would just backfire when I did what you told me. I don't wanna drag all that-_- up again though...
I know I was great at RH, as we did RH all the time in BloodyAngels, only a few Biskra BA runs I was in. And honestly I wish they would have made me tank biskra instead. Biskra was actually easier than dopples...but you let a shaman tank biskra...as if I couldn't. Such insulting people in Eclipse. And I tanked some of Doom Cheras...uhh can't really remember it too well. But I know I did fine, just was completely alien to the tactic for that one.
And I was kinda a dumb blonde when I first joined, unused to the new Eclipse tactic... and kinda weary and scared of everyone.
Anyway..tanking has never been my forte...(This is the first tank character I have ever played.)

But I believe I have come a loooong way. And that's what counts most.

I really wish people would back me up. I feel cornered like I already said.

This is for you, my name was mentioned

http://www.requiemec...2&hilightuser=5

Here it appears not everyone in eclipse think this way
But I guess you hated this member too.
I have no clue.

You dragged up an old knife from the ground that used to be stuck in my heart, and stuck it in it's socket again.

I challenge you to come back to Requiem W, at least to have a friendly duel or something.

And styxx if you would allow me to duel you, I know 100% sure I would rape you to shreds.

Siiiigh...I wish this flame war to go away :D

>_> I hope this topic gets locked if this gets any worse >_>

I can't believe I had to write this maddening post... but only because I feel I have to defend myself

And I really still regret the first post I made at 5am when my brain waves go berserk, and chemicals increase or some excuse like that.
Seriously, let's just say I was impaired at the time.

I don't want to go to interwebz court over this. So please just stop. I'm sorry...

If this doesn't stop .. please some GM lock this thread.

I'm sorry, sorry, sorry.

::: EDITED for obvious reasons :::

gz all i wanted is sorry from you.

For the other ppl:
I DO NOT QUESTION THE CURRENT GAME. If i cared about that then i simply go play.
Laners posts aimed completly on me (over 10x shouting for me Wfight) even when there was more s1 commanders mentioned. Its rude to do not reply.

Edited by Wfight, 23 August 2010 - 11:53 PM.

#73 Styx

Styx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:34 AM

Well Matt, you just said that you joined Eclipse just to take DoK and leaved BA bcs of that, that say a lot. So dont say im talking "weird" stuff. I was guild leader and this stuff can be done in many ways. If you need to have succesfull guild, you need to hold it strong, there is point where you need to take guild > single person. Maybe it looks weird for you when i was yelling on Wreckd or Mako, but it always had reason. And about propaganda? Well, more like jokes. Anyway, it had some results since Eclipse was and still is strongest guild on Lintra (which isnt as hard to reach) and one of oldest working active guild in requiem. And duel ranger VS Commander? Oh come on ... ofc commander win, nothing hard to gues, i played comm too.
And if you hate me? Well, i dont care, i know there are ppl who hate me, bcs when i leaded guild, i holded rules as much as i can, and that cant be done without victims. You can be scared about my personality, and gues what, its good. Im scared about your place in Eclipse too since you said why you realy joined, and that for you is Items > friends.

edit: me in Victory again, i could be invited back to Eclipse many times, but truth is, its not worth it atm, im traveling a lot, so i can play like 1 - 2 weeks, then month off. When i got invite to raid i go help, i dont need to be in guild to help with that. And another reason is, that i saw on forums that guild havent much free space for new ppl. After i will have more time to play, i will join back, dont worry. Also, i dont like some decisions made with merging guilds, but thats just my opinion.

Edited by Styx, 15 August 2010 - 12:52 AM.

#74 Laner

Laner

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Valdetrarine

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:48 AM

Yeah anyways forget it. xD
I left a mess, and sorta tried to do something about it, but causing more mess. xD
Gnight.

#75 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:52 AM

you yelled at wrecked? deathwish much? ._.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users