[Solved]How exactly to fix this? (patchclient/thumbs.db) - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Solved]How exactly to fix this? (patchclient/thumbs.db)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:57 PM

0yo5dL6.png

Able to click PLAY button, login as usual, but today after maintenance I cant see people, they talk, I see someone talking, but no person in my screen except my self, even my homun not appear in screen.

How about this:

ftp://ropatch2.gravityus.com/patch/

Where exactly I should put the file after I download it?.

Thank you.

Edited by EdwinKuswanto, 09 December 2016 - 12:27 AM.

#2 NoDice

NoDice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:30 PM

Try deleting the file in the specified folder.

The patch files go into your Ragnarok Online root directory. Basically (X:\Ragnarok Online)

Where X is the directory in which you have installed the game. As soon as you open said folder you will see folders like AI, BGM, Chat, Data etc.,

Simply copy paste the patch files from the FTP server into this root directory. Make sure your Ragexe and Ragnarok are set to run as an admin from the Properties>Compatibility tab for each file. Run Ragnarok.exe either from your desktop or from the folder and it should patch itself up. Once done, make sure to delete the patch files you manually transferred to this directory as they may not get auto-deleted.

#3 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:53 PM

Try deleting the file in the specified folder.

The patch files go into your Ragnarok Online root directory. Basically (X:\Ragnarok Online)

Where X is the directory in which you have installed the game. As soon as you open said folder you will see folders like AI, BGM, Chat, Data etc.,

Simply copy paste the patch files from the FTP server into this root directory. Make sure your Ragexe and Ragnarok are set to run as an admin from the Properties>Compatibility tab for each file. Run Ragnarok.exe either from your desktop or from the folder and it should patch itself up. Once done, make sure to delete the patch files you manually transferred to this directory as they may not get auto-deleted.

Like this?.

a5KHTDZ.png

Still not working.

Edited by EdwinKuswanto, 08 December 2016 - 11:18 PM.

#4 NoDice

NoDice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:41 PM

Yes. Have you tried falling back on a previous patch and re-forcing it to download today's patch? Since you said it worked before today's maintenance, you can try getting the patch.inf from choobs for patch # 2985. Replace the file in your game directory with the one you got from choobs and run Ragnarok.exe again.

#5 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:49 PM

Yes. Have you tried falling back on a previous patch and re-forcing it to download today's patch? Since you said it worked before today's maintenance, you can try getting the patch.inf from choobs for patch # 2985. Replace the file in your game directory with the one you got from choobs and run Ragnarok.exe again.

Repacking complete, no error message (patchclient/thumbs.db). thank you very much.

#6 NoDice

NoDice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 12:12 AM

I'm glad I was able to help. Can you please append a [Solved] prefix before your thread title and request Cinnamon to lock this since the issue is resolved? Just edit your original comment above this and when Cinnamon shows up, they will lock it.

Also, since your current issue is resolved, copy this game folder somewhere else as a backup copy in case of future issues.

Edited by NoDice, 09 December 2016 - 12:13 AM.

#7 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 12:25 AM

I'm glad I was able to help. Can you please append a [Solved] prefix before your thread title and request Cinnamon to lock this since the issue is resolved? Just edit your original comment above this and when Cinnamon shows up, they will lock it.

Also, since your current issue is resolved, copy this game folder somewhere else as a backup copy in case of future issues.

Yes sure, of course, thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users