What is Base Lv. 10? What is Job Lv. 10? How to change class to thief? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What is Base Lv. 10? What is Job Lv. 10? How to change class to thief?

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#1 Nuttawet

Nuttawet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 11:34 AM

What is Base Lv. 10?

What is Job Lv. 10?

How to change class to thief?

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 December 2016 - 12:29 PM

Answers to your questions can be found in iRO Wiki pages.

On Levels [link].

On Classes [link].

Thief Class info and job change [link].

Please bookmark iRO Wiki for reference!

IRO Wiki: http://irowiki.org/wiki/Main_Page

#3 Nuttawet

Nuttawet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 03:04 PM

What is Job Lv, ?

Thief is first class correct?

How to change class after thief class?

#4 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 December 2016 - 04:03 PM

Please, please, PLEASE use http://irowiki.org/wiki/Main_Page. EVERYTHING you need to know about how the game works can be found there. Just by typing in your questions into the search bar of irowiki, I found:

http://irowiki.org/w...evel#Base_Level

http://irowiki.org/w...Level#Job_Level

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Thief

Also to job change, all you have to do is talk to the Thief Guildsman on the second floor of the Criatura Academy - no need to do the whole job change quest anymore.

Also, did you read anything the NPCs said as soon as you started the game and got off the boat? They explain how shortcuts work, what certain NPCs do, and how to progress further in the game. Izlude is the "new player here" town that has dozens of quests specifically to help new players learn how to get around. Everything you have ever asked could have been answered by reading what was said in game or by searching in irowiki yourself, so please take the time to search some information on your own.

#5 Nuttawet

Nuttawet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 04:24 PM

Please, please, PLEASE use http://irowiki.org/wiki/Main_Page. EVERYTHING you need to know about how the game works can be found there. Just by typing in your questions into the search bar of irowiki, I found:

http://irowiki.org/w...evel#Base_Level

http://irowiki.org/w...Level#Job_Level

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Thief

Also to job change, all you have to do is talk to the Thief Guildsman on the second floor of the Criatura Academy - no need to do the whole job change quest anymore.

Also, did you read anything the NPCs said as soon as you started the game and got off the boat? They explain how shortcuts work, what certain NPCs do, and how to progress further in the game. Izlude is the "new player here" town that has dozens of quests specifically to help new players learn how to get around. Everything you have ever asked could have been answered by reading what was said in game or by searching in irowiki yourself, so please take the time to search some information on your own.

Where is Thief Guildsman?

#6 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 11 December 2016 - 04:29 PM

in your heart

#7 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 04:36 PM

Where is Thief Guildsman?

PLEASE read my response again, the answer is right after I wrote "Thief Guildsman". And PLEASE make an attempt to find your own answers using the links I provided above.

#8 Nuttawet

Nuttawet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 05:10 PM

Still can not change to ninja class, help.

#9 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 05:14 PM

You have to complete the job change quest for expanded classes, which includes ninjas. Details on how to job change can be found on irowiki, you should try using it.

#10 Nuttawet

Nuttawet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 05:36 PM

I don't know where is Wildcat Joe.

I talk to Cougar and i need 2000 zeny every time i have to meet wildcat joe.

Help.

Edited by Nuttawet, 11 December 2016 - 06:06 PM.

#11 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 11 December 2016 - 05:55 PM

bald already rice?

#12 Nuttawet

Nuttawet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:08 PM

Can anyone write in step on how to change class to Ninja class?

#13 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:12 PM

dude, everything is already covered on irowiki. all you need is read and search.

#14 NoDice

NoDice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:13 PM

Can anyone write in step on how to change class to Ninja class?

The guide is already on iRO Wiki. I don't see how typing it here makes a difference when you can access the same from the links provided above. Also, as a note, new players are usually told not to play expanded classes (completely their choice) because they require quite a bit of zeny spending on ammo etc., Either start with an Archer class or Thief. Also make a Merchant to vend items when you are not playing.

#15 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:19 PM

how to vend items?

#16 Nuttawet

Nuttawet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:31 PM

The guide in iRO Wiki said "Once you are Job Level 10, head off to the Pyramids, which are northwest of Morroc. At the pyramid (moc_ruins 58, 159), enter, and head for the middle of the map to the Thief Guild (90, 105). Once inside, follow the hallway down and take the left gate (90, 115). Talk to the Thief Guide and tell her you want to be a Thief. She tells you to talk to the man next to her. Talk to the Thief Guildsman, who changes your job to Thief and rewards you with a Novice Main Gauche [3].

Alternatively, after attaining Job Level 10, advance to a Thief class at Criatura Academy (izlude 125, 257 or 130, 257) in Izlude."

But mrricebox said "Also to job change, all you have to do is talk to the Thief Guildsman on the second floor of the Criatura Academy - no need to do the whole job change quest anymore."

I don't know where is Wildcat Joe, please help and tell me where is Wildcat Joe.

Can anyone write in step by step in best details on how to change class to Ninja class?

#17 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:31 PM

bald already rice?

No amount of bleach can cure me now. At least everyone knows I'm not a VMod.

#18 NoDice

NoDice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:41 PM

The guide in iRO Wiki said "Once you are Job Level 10, head off to the Pyramids, which are northwest of Morroc. At the pyramid (moc_ruins 58, 159), enter, and head for the middle of the map to the Thief Guild (90, 105). Once inside, follow the hallway down and take the left gate (90, 115). Talk to the Thief Guide and tell her you want to be a Thief. She tells you to talk to the man next to her. Talk to the Thief Guildsman, who changes your job to Thief and rewards you with a Novice Main Gauche [3].

Alternatively, after attaining Job Level 10, advance to a Thief class at Criatura Academy (izlude 125, 257 or 130, 257) in Izlude."

But mrricebox said "Also to job change, all you have to do is talk to the Thief Guildsman on the second floor of the Criatura Academy - no need to do the whole job change quest anymore."

I don't know where is Wildcat Joe, please help and tell me where is Wildcat Joe.

Can anyone write in step by step in best details on how to change class to Ninja class?

The guides on the Wiki are still relevant. Its just that with the Criatura Academy, all job change quests have been consolidated into one general area where you simply have to be Job Level 10, use up all skill points and speak to the respective npc inside the rooms. For expanded classes these npc simply warp you to the map where the job change quest will progress.

Once again, the Wiki has all the relevant info. In case you missed it:

6. In Einbroch, find the tower somewhere in the middle of the town. A man in front (/navi einbroch 176/72) , or in back (/navi einbroch 173/229), will warp you up to the top for 10 Zeny. The NPC that the player needs to find is sitting near the bottom right of the tower (/navi einbroch 181/196)

If you had finished reading the quest on Wiki you'd have realised that this npc sitting at the top of the tower is Wildcat Joe. He will not reveal it to you until you finish his quest.

#19 Nuttawet

Nuttawet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:56 PM

How to go to Einbroch?

#20 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:58 PM

Answer this first: are you actively searching for answers on your own via reading the dialogue in game and searching in irowiki, or are you just depending on us?

#21 Nuttawet

Nuttawet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 07:09 PM

Do i have to pay to go to Einbroch? So i have to pay 2000 zeny every time i want to go to Einbroch? Is there other way so that i don't have to pay to go to Einbroch?

#22 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 11 December 2016 - 07:17 PM

'-'

#23 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 07:21 PM

chris-morris-jumps-out-window-o.gif?w=32

#24 NoDice

NoDice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 07:25 PM

Do i have to pay to go to Einbroch? So i have to pay 2000 zeny every time i want to go to Einbroch? Is there other way so that i don't have to pay to go to Einbroch?

Yes & No. Have you done the Criatura Academy quest cycle? If yes, then you will have 20+ tickets for free storage access/transportation. If you have the zeny on you, once you get warped to Einbroch by the npc, simply save on the map with the Kafra. Do the same at Amatsu if you don't wish to make return trips. Also make sure you have 5 Iron Ore and 1 Phracon on you for the final quest.

If you don't have the tickets, check this [guide] for information. Once again, new players are asked not to play expanded classes because of the zeny requirement in order to buy ammunition.

#25 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 11 December 2016 - 07:38 PM

This new person really behave like abnormal b**astfed baby newb :heh: 

we should dress like a nanny and do these activities too

stock-vector-nanny-mother-father-caring-