Looking for PVM/WOE Guild and people to PVM with! - Classic Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Looking for PVM/WOE Guild and people to PVM with!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 ixLink

ixLink

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 15 December 2016 - 05:01 PM

I'm 30 years old and a Lv. 87/54 Pure Agility/Dexterity Sniper looking to join a PVM/MVP/WOE Guild. I probably won't participate in WOE until I get proper equipment. My expectations for a Guild would be friendly people, a large active guild to PVM/MVP with and to have fun and that everyone contributes to earn what they need. My character is ixLink - feel free to post here, message me on the forums or in game!

#2 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 15 December 2016 - 05:28 PM

Hey there, take a look and tell me if this fits your criteria uE8WOq0.gif

http://valhalla.gg/f...lhalla-members/

#3 ixLink

ixLink

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:30 PM

It sounds awesome to me, except for one thing because I'm into IT security/networking/operating systems/online privacy and the section that states if you are to borrow a MVP card that I'd have to to give account information, I'd just like an elaboration because in my humble opinion, no one should give account information of any kind, for whatever purpose. I wouldn't need to borrow a MVP card but I'd still like to be enlightened because I'm curious. Other than that it sounds like you have an awesome actively engaged guild! Could you also elaborate also on the section where members work on a project? Do members work on different projects for x amount of members, harvesting resources? Does the whole guild help out the individual member until their project is completed or are there multiple groups working on various resources at once? I also don't use Discord or any other programs other than Steam to communicate. I'm a very private individual in the ways I communicate as I advocate for online privacy! :-)

#4 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 17 December 2016 - 01:33 AM

It's really a matter of trust, if you want to get technical nobody in the game owns anything (Gravity owns all our stuff!) and I would advocate for a temporary password, but the reality is that's a safety check to make sure new members don't expect to be given the most valuable items in the game before becoming part of the trusted group. 

As for the projects, that's just social dynamics. Sometimes a member will want to work on say, camping gtb and will take the items required for that (I guess we call it god hogging!) and that's their business and sometimes we'll do stuff like levelling guild (shared) accounts for absent friends, or all making chars to a theme. The rest of it is everyone tends to have their own contributions. As leader I try to make sure everyone is doing something to help the team, from gathering supplies to helping new members. We usually have multiple things going on. 

I assume you use Ragnarok to communicate tho. It would be rather awkward not to. As for teamspeak etc, our teamspeak is hosted on amazon and I use a vpn to connect to it - perhaps that could solve some of your privacy concerns. 

#5 Akreis

Akreis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1232 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:Chaos/Loki/Thor

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:21 AM

Dear ixLink,

+1 to Xellie and Valhalla guild :v Cool and helpful and entertaining guild to be with.

Sincerely,

A member from Valhalla for the last couple years (whose trying to get more active ingame qq work op) :v

P.S. Xellie, bacon pls

#6 ixLink

ixLink

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:53 PM

I use a VPN of course. I teach about online privacy. I just don't communicate outside of iRO other than the official forum and game, I'm very weird when it comes to computing, to an extreme! :-P I don't give any account information to anyone not even my wife. If you're okay with that then we're good! :-) I don't really need MVP cards, I was just curious! After so long in the guild there should be trust built up without having to give information, that's how I feel though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users