Resign player, want to play again. - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Resign player, want to play again.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 drctsheratial

drctsheratial

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:14 AM

Hi warpportal.

almost 1 year i resigned. and now i have interesting to play again.

what should i do with this master level ?

none people i watched in dayr, hard to solo-leveling(grinding), no community in facebook (groups or anything)/discord,

hard to be member of a guild. low zeny. and confusing @_@..

any1 help?? or guide me how to leveling or looking for zeny @_@..

#2 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:03 AM

May I ask what your class is? Soloing up until ML 23 is actually reasonable for most classes, you just have to adjust your methods slightly. Party play is certainly more efficient but some people like me prefer the quiet.It is usually harder to find people just sitting next to the grinding areas so I recommend using the find party channel (type /3 in your chat bar) in game.

Another thing to note is that people general prefer to level only during EXP boosted days which is unfortunate but a reality for the moment. You can keep track of this by attacking a monster with more than 7 levels difference and see whether you get 0.0001 or 0.000x, where x is the amount the EXP event is at currently. Weekends also have higher EXP rates and the second week of each month is "Dapara week" which also features boosted EXP.

For guilds, I recommend browsing and posting in the Guild Recruit subforums found here: https://forums.warpp...ild-recruiting/

Leveling up usually just takes patience, so don't get too discouraged. Make sure you have the proper equipment and if not just buy or farm them yourself.

In terms of making zeny there are many easy ways, here are just a few examples and are in no way conclusive:
1) Buy KP (with real money) and sell the items that are in demand to players. This is the quickest way but obviously not free
2) Pay attention to events are going on and what related items they have that are in demand or could possibly be in demand in the future. This requires a bit of game knowledge and experience, perhaps even patience. 
3) First week of every month is Happy Hour week, where you get Happy Hour boxes dropped from monsters at certain times. These are usually a cheap way to earn money if you are willing to invest the time
4) Farm miscellaneous valuables from lower level content. Things such as DNA from bosses that should be easier to you once you reach Master Level. Requires some luck but is a different method of farming items if you don't like killing hoards of things at a time.
5) Some people will recommend going to "Jawaii Wonderland (Easy)" to get miscellaneous cards and junk to sell. I personally don't like this so I don't talk much about it but it involves going into later game content when its available (there's a global unlock event so sometimes it is "closed). You get 3 entries a day so you can take your time and kill everything and sell any valuable cards that drop.

#3 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:43 AM

Regarding point 4~

Don't focus on Boss DNA; even Mob DNA will net you a nice sum, as countless players are not interested in farming pets.

Go all the way back to the early/easy maps, even. Farm Yg Garden for DNA (an often overlooked map with many cute pets).

Regarding point 5~

I believe WonderLand (WL) only admits a player 2 times per day still. It's the Episode 1/2/3 quests that admit you 3 times.

However, doing the Episode quests are also good, as you can earn Diamonds and you can get some seal craft materials.

If you have questions in game, you can ask Pub Chat /1. They usually help. If I am on, I'll reply, probably in a whisper(pm).

Cheers & Welcome Back!

Edited by Maxscha, 20 December 2016 - 09:47 AM.

#4 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• 1307 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:41 AM

4) Shh, let him feed Vadors to Toni and RSX to Arby. I guess it's a matter of quantity over quality. I prefer quality so I don't have to bother competing with the bot market because let's be honest, if they want to undercut you, they will.

5) Just goes to show how little I care for that place :P I tried farming it one day, then I just bought anything I would ever need from there and never went back. It was a slow method even when gears were selling for much more than they are now.

#5 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:15 AM

I kinda like Wonderland. It's pretty. I can solo easy mode. I like being able to get xp solo. I can't solo anything in Jawaii. Not a thing.

Also; I am fond of anything I might associate with the Wonderland books, as my B-day coincides with the author of those books...

Not to mention, I love TEA! & I love HATS; the madder, the better! And if you saw the Midgardian Cookbook Contest; MUSHROOMS!

I am a HumBug; I refuse to celebrate any holiday marked by the Calendar. I only celebrate fun planetary alignments and birthdays.

A Fuzzy Warm Winter Solstice &

A Very Merry UnBirthday to All!

Link to an old thread where I posted pics of a mad hat that I decorated for fun.

https://forums.warpp...hat-did-you-do/

Edited by Maxscha, 20 December 2016 - 11:22 AM.

#6 drctsheratial

drctsheratial

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 10:20 AM

whoa thankyou for your tips !

i do warrior and sorc class, both are still lv1 ML.. hehe

#7 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• 1307 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 08:20 PM

whoa thankyou for your tips !

i do warrior and sorc class, both are still lv1 ML.. hehe

Good news is that soloing is viable for both these classes, but much easier for Sorcerer. The key is just to get a Master Level weapon and use proper elements. These are very cheap to get and are a minimum requirements to solo efficiently. If you can't afford it, you'll be looking to buy or farm Desert Scorpion gear. If you can afford it, you can buy Menace gear which is much stronger. I don't really like going out of my way to farm the items needed to craft this but that's still an option.

Warrior: Not much to say here, if you have fully master level armor you should be tanky enough to lure a bunch at once, obviously a bit less than if you were in a party. Just be sure to get the accessories as well because Desert Scorpion Warrior gear doesn't have any Wis. Then just spin to win! Brandish Storm is your friend here. If you can find a healer, you can go a bit crazier, but either way, try to get your hands on some Prime Grade Dayr Red Potions to get by.

Sorcerer: You'll want to max out Fireball. You should be able to toss a single one out and the damage over time should be enough to kill your targets. If you find that it doesn't completely kill them when the burn falls off, then just weave in a few other skills.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users