• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 August 2010 - 02:23 PM

Clan of the Week!
www.junonradio.org
I do a segment on Junon Polis Radio (a new ROSE podcast), called Clan of the Week. I need some people to submit their clan and some information, and I will read one clan per show! Please, PM me, or post below this information
Clan Name:
Grade:
Master:
DMs:
About your clan: (This can be a couple sentences long, try to keep it short and sweet though)

#2 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:16 PM

Hey Lion...Ok I will try to go first.
2SwordsandaWand
Grade 7
Master: Bendersmom
Dep Master: Sunflowergirl
Dep Master: TA
Dep Master: xZero

The clan was first started pre Evo by Jamdolph and Wolfie. I joined shortly after Evo came out. The clan has always tried to stay out of trouble, be helpful to people in Rose and have a clan that is more like a family. About three and a half years ago Jam and Wolfie stopped playing Rose and gave the clan to me (Bendersmom). A number of people have come and gone but we have had a core group that has stayed in the clan and helped run it. We try to make decisions together and we don't actively recruit. We typically invite friends or get to know people before inviting them to be sure they hold to our values. In the last 3 years we have changed the "no fighting" policy to include some friendly wars, defend noobs who are being abused, etc. but still try to keep the drama low. We will defend our own but try hard not to start things or abuse players. We are allies with a number of great clans and will help them anyway we can. We have had times of low activity and high activity but have been involved with Rose over 4 years. If you see us around say Hi.

Guess that is it. What else did you need?

#3 LadyLion

LadyLion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:52 PM

2SwordsandaWand
Grade 7

The clan was first started pre Evo by Jamdolph and Wolfie. I joined shortly after Evo came out. The clan has always tried to stay out of trouble, be helpful to people in Rose and have a clan that is more like a family. About three and a half years ago Jam and Wolfie stopped playing Rose and gave the clan to me (Bendersmom). A number of people have come and gone but we have had a core group that has stayed in the clan and helped run it. We try to make decisions together and we don't actively recruit. We typically invite friends or get to know people before inviting them to be sure they hold to our values. In the last 3 years we have changed the "no fighting" policy to include some friendly wars, defend noobs who are being abused, etc. but still try to keep the drama low. We will defend our own but try hard not to start things or abuse players. We are allies with a number of great clans and will help them anyway we can. We have had times of low activity and high activity but have been involved with Rose over 4 years. If you see us around say Hi.

That's all I need from you! You'll be mentioned in the next podcast near the end. I might have to shorten your little blurb down a bit, but everything is perfect.
:3

#4 Silwok

Silwok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:54 PM

2SwordsandaWand
Grade 7

+1 You got my vote for clan of the week! :D

#5 LadyLion

LadyLion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:07 PM

More people need to submit!
:D

#6 ZeroPoke

ZeroPoke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • LocationIn your harddrive stealing your bits

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:23 PM

Bump, Come on people free advertising. Dont make us talk about our clan more, no one wants to hear that :unsure:

#7 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:42 AM

Here is a group trying to do something for the community. I am sure some of the other clans could write up a short summary about their clans. We should always support memebers of the community that are trying to do something to change up or add to the community. Come on guys....where are some of the good clans??? Help these guys out.

#8 Keion

Keion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:48 AM

ok, here we go http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

Clan Name: TheMall [Leonis]
Grade: 5
Master: Keion
DMs: Natchan, Pheebles
About your clan: TheMall is a merchant clan made by artisans and vendors. We arent many actually, but everyone is focused on our purpose, supply junon polis with good stuff and fair price. Its not only about best stuff. We certainly make great stuff, but, we care about new players too. Those who cant afford for a great statted wings, for example, will find also good wings for a acessible price in our shops! Most important thing is FUN! And we having a lot of fun crafting and dealing http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif
Also, TheMall is a helpful clan... Mutual help is something important to keep us strong, and make our team even better!
I believe we have a great team here! Everyone is addicted about market! And everyone is supporting rose community with something http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

#9 Kelsieee

Kelsieee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia, Canada

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:01 AM

OOOOOK I'll help out aswell :)

Clan Name: Cliche
Grade: 7
Master: Kelsieee
Dep Master : fadesurf
Dep Master: Daintee
Dep Master: BossMan11
About your clan: Cliche was formed in February 25th of 2009, It was created by Kelsieee and Nayli. We were in the 9x levels when we created it. We soon came apon many friendly members including the deputy masters that are still in the Cliche clan as I write this :3. We decided not to be a PVP based clan and decided to accept anyone. The clan is very friendly and information filled. We like to do things as a clan. For example Clan events and farming. We farm alot as a group and like to help each other level. We like to do union war and the Cliche clan mainly is on the Arumics and Junon Order side. We have four clans, only 1 is fully active at the moment and the second is quickly on its way to grade 7. Too much? haha

#10 Sparx

Sparx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:jonssonite
  • LocationNorway
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:09 AM

Clan Name: Synergy
Grade: 1
Master: Pure
Dep Master: Sparx
Server: Draconis
About clan: It was supposed to be an active clan on Draconis, but as all other clans I made they slowly die away and remain at grade 1 or 2. Synergy has a neat logo, which is shown below. It's not really known, I bet a few players recognize it as I've been noobing about in Junon Polis on my Draconis muse. Wish I could get it active, I believe the clan has potential. RIP Synergy.

Posted Image

Also this addition is really a joke. It's impossible to expect this to become the clan of the week.

Edited by Sparx, 16 August 2010 - 09:45 AM.

#11 LadyLion

LadyLion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:14 PM

Woohoo!
Thanks guys!
:)

#12 ZeroPoke

ZeroPoke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:51 PM

Here is a group trying to do something for the community. I am sure some of the other clans could write up a short summary about their clans. We should always support memebers of the community that are trying to do something to change up or add to the community. Come on guys....where are some of the good clans??? Help these guys out.

thanks mom.

Plus were here trying to help you clan masters out. Let your clans be heard!

And were not saying you have to follow that format given. its mainly a guide line...

#13 LadyLion

LadyLion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:08 PM

Yeah, you guys can just throw me some basic info it's cool too.
Free advertising.
;)

Wanna get known?
Here's a good way.

#14 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:43 PM

Clan Name: poop
Grade: poop
Master: poop
DMs: poop
About your clan: poop

;)

#15 LadyLion

LadyLion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:07 PM

xD
Why am I surprised you posted this? lolol

Edited by LadyLion, 13 August 2010 - 11:07 PM.

#16 Pelmundo

Pelmundo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:54 PM

Clan Name: Synergy
Grade: 1
Master: Sparx
Dep Master:
About clan: It was supposed to be an active clan on Draconis, but as all other clans I made they slowly die away and remain at grade 1 or 2. Synergy has a neat logo, which is shown below. It's not really known, I bet a few players recognize it as I've been noobing about in Junon Polis on my Draconis muse. Wish I could get it active, I believe the clan has potential. RIP Synergy.

Posted Image

Also this addition is really a joke. It's impossible to expect this to become the clan of the week.

Don't give up so easely Sparx.

#17 LadyLion

LadyLion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:58 PM

Don't give up so easely Sparx.

Yup! He's right, just gotta find the right people.
:lol:

#18 Pelmundo

Pelmundo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:50 AM

Yup! He's right, just gotta find the right people.
:lol:

Like you see people believe on you! ( You get lil "+" from me LadyLion"

If you would accept me I would like to help you and join your guild with my alt, which I play pretty active. Nothing big or great, but would be fun I think.

#19 Sparx

Sparx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:jonssonite
  • LocationNorway
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:46 AM

By the way I forgot I was not master, I was Dep and Pure is the real master of the clan. Please correct that if you decide to choose Synergy.

#20 LadyLion

LadyLion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:34 AM

By the way I forgot I was not master, I was Dep and Pure is the real master of the clan. Please correct that if you decide to choose Synergy.

Sure, I'll be doing your clan in two weeks, so if you edit your post I will remember on the date.
:3

#21 Kelsieee

Kelsieee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia, Canada

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:42 PM

traaalaalalala :lol: bumping this back up to the top hahaha

#22 ZeroPoke

ZeroPoke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:58 PM

traaalaalalala :lol: bumping this back up to the top hahaha

Yay Good work

#23 pimpthomy

pimpthomy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1133 posts
  • Location-

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:36 AM

Clan Name:PimpsRus
Grade:4
Master:Pimpthony
DMs:ShiningWater,R3DEMPTION

ABOUT MY CLAN: uhmmm well we are a sort of new clan founded upon by me, I made this clan because i want to see if i have what it takes to be a successful clan leader..And so far im not too sure i have the "GIFT" clan grades only 4 and we only have 8 members(JOIN US PLZ) we set the requirements to you must be lvl 170+ to join and we thought that was a reasonable lvl because theres hella ppl in that lvl range that go look for partys in prison and if they cant find em we will show em that if they joined us theyd always have ppl to party with(plus its funner partying with clannies...We are a semi-active clan :lol: If u wanna join the clan Dnt be shy man up/girl up?? haha and ask to join^___^.. TY for your time

#24 ZeroPoke

ZeroPoke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:28 AM

thanks Pimp. I would hate to have to bored your guys wif a ZPnet clan of the week,

#25 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 01 September 2010 - 01:28 AM

Clan Name: Boo
Grade:7
Master:V2/BlueOrange
Deputys: xShemhazi,iGodly,MrMittens
About us: Here to bring some fun to rose, have our rampaging side where we just war to bring joy back. Prevent rose from being a chatroom when its really a game.we're all cool though, laid back people pretty friendly unless you react stupid with us >:unsure: also we dont add everyone who ask/or wants to join we're picky usually only add good friends or good players. did i forget? Wasssuppp Lion & Zero haha <3 i dont know what else to say first time doing this.

Edited by iBryan, 01 September 2010 - 01:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users