[Suggestion] New Features - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Suggestion] New Features

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 22 December 2016 - 12:25 PM

Achievements : In game achievements would help gauge what a player has accomplished in the game. I think achievements would hugely benefit Requiem. Obviously there should be rewards for achievements (either a reward for each achievement, or when you done a certain number of achievements you get an "achievement box" with stuff).
The achievements would vary from basic ones such as "kill your first monster", "reach Nova Lux", to incredibly hard achievements like "kill 100 times Mare-Gall".

Requiem API : An app that would let you see from your phone your gears, items, check mails and even add items to AH.

Ambush Dungeon : A new PvE dungeon that will reach extremely difficult levels even for the strongest party. This would bring back a true challenge to Requiem PvE.
In this kind of Dungeon, players must counter waves of increasingly aggressive monsters, till they can.

Cooking : https://forums.warpp...ing-suggestion/

Edited by Kazara, 22 December 2016 - 12:34 PM.

#2 NanbangEnjinieo

NanbangEnjinieo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:58 AM

I've been thinking about this idea, and here's my suggestion. Make a reward for every achievement :  specific pieces that give some stat (for ex + 10 hp or DEF + 4) and that later can be compound to one "thing" ( Need to make new equip slot for this "thing" )  which will accumulate all of these stats. 

2. Waste of resources. Just buy netbook bro.

3. I think that is great idea. Requiem need more PVE content. Like "Monster arena" with waves, and mini bosses, or Tower with floors.

Edited by NanbangEnjinieo, 29 December 2016 - 10:02 AM.

#3 mjwx5

mjwx5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:45 AM

properly scaled PVP brackets coinciding with the levels of FOC gear would be great so we do not have lvl 70's in a FOC match with all level 90's that way everyone can enjoy the PVP aspect of the game and not get completely demolished every time they step outside the re spawn also spawn protection field extended to reach to the cave so sins do not have the ability to spawn camp players coming in the FOC match's just along the far back so they can get to the grave where people revive without getting a sharp point colonoscopy 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users