Hello everybody. First of all, this guide is only about gear and skill build. I decided to make this guide to share my Destroyer gear/skill build since there are only old and not updated guides for destroyer at the moment. And of course nothing is perfect, so feel free to comment below if I should fix/change something in this guide Hope this guide helps you guys a little bit on the way making your destroyer become OP.
Table of Content:
- Lv.70 Gear/Skill Build for camping/farming purpose(only pve)
- Lv.85 Gear/Skill Build for endgame content (both pvp and pve)
- General IM Gear build
- Spend your Bonus Stats!
Something to remember:
From Lv.1 to 65 or at least 60, all you need to do is leveling, you don't need any specific gear or skill build. Wear anything you got and use any skills to test out and know the function of your skills. I have been wearing the Lv.20 jobchange set and dark soul weapon until Lv.65.
A guide is only the basic to help you when you have no idea about how you should build you character. After you have been playing for a while, you will find better things that fit you and that's when you should become creative and make your own build that suits your play-style! Doesn't matter which build is best, everyone is different and has different preferences. That's also why I left some points for you in some skill builds.
1. Lv.70 Gear/Skill Build for camping/farming purpose(only PVE):
- At this level, you can decide between Zauharant Crossbow or Heirloom Lightning Oak/Superior Lightning Oak Crossbow.
- Zauharant is quite stronger(about 2k attack higher and has special Option) but isn't trade-able. Oak weapons are trade-able.
Hint: Use the Zauharant if you are planing to camp at 70 for long time(to make this character become your farming character). Use the Oak weapons if you already planned to level up this character to 85 so you can resell it later.
- I personally find the Secmathian set is the best for Lv.70 (dropped from Drakos dungeon). The set gives you all you need, a big amount of attack speed, agility, final critical rate also some health and movement speed.
- Wings: Paris wings is the best at this level. It has high def and critical damage. Unless you want to have more movement speed, go for Boost Backpack Signus.
- I highly recommend the combo Aram Belt + Ring of Perseverance.
- For earring, you can use combo Ryvius Earring + Ring of Verdure or combo Rare Bone Dragon Earring + Ring. The combo Ryvius gives you more attack speed, the combo Rare Bone Dragon gives you more movement speed and also some HP.
- For Neck, you can use any 1 Star or 6 Star Lava Necklace for movement speed, or 3 Star for attack speed. I highly recommend movement speed.
- Bracelet should be the banana one for 5% attack speed.
Medal: Uber/Legend Combo Medal is still great for now.
This contains the most important skills for PVE and you still have 145 points left to put into skills that you like(maybe cruxshot, grenade or the ultimate).
Also in my opinion, Random Shot is better than Two Action Shot (higher damage output), but Two Action Shot is great to clear monsters in Van Cliff or Drakos Dungeon. If you don't feel like switching between these two and only want to use 1 of them, don't max out Two Action Shot.
The Particle Cannon is good at clearing monster in Mission Map (Verglas) if you use it properly.
Note: At Lv.70, you only need a weapon +20 and Paris wings +20 to solo every dungeon up to Drakos (Wings +20 isn't needed only when you already know what to do in those dungeons).
2. Lv.85 Gear/Skill Build for endgame content (both pvp and pve)
- You can choose between Black Dragon Lord (Elga) Element Weapon or [Hero] Protector Of Star Weapon(POS).
- Elga weapon will have around 20k attack but will give you +20% to your element attack while POS weapon has 24k.
- In PVP, the damage output of both weapons is not too different so I recommend POS weapon for both PVP & PVE.
- If you only want to do PVP, then use Elga weapon due to the cheaper cost.
- (normally if you want to make POS weapon, you will have to make an Elga weapon first)
Hint: We Destroyers are easy to get max 40% final critical rate, so you shouldn't really waste your gold to remake weapon for special opt, even only 1 opt +aim rate is still fine.
- [Hero] Protector Of Star (POS) Set is the best end-game set. You will need 6 parts of it, normally everything except gloves.
-> Then use Alexandre Glove for 40 Health or Secmathian Gloves for 20% attack speed. Choose what you need.
- POS Wings should have the special option that gives 42-44% critical damage(40-42% if you use the rare version). Otherwise, it's trash and you should remake until you get the right one.
- One alternative way is to use POS gloves with other parts and Paris Wings instead of POS wings. This will give you higher Def but lower critical damage and you also won't have to play with your luck on remaking POS wings (One guy in my guild already remade his wings 13 times and still didn't get the critical damage opt, so pick this part if you don't feel lucky).
- One way to sacrifice attack speed for movement speed is to use Secmathian shoes and 6 other POS set parts. This build will give you 20% bonus movement speed from the shoes (equal to 30 movement speed). Take a note that you will have lower attack speed than the other builds.
Hint: Use the [Rare] Set instead of [Hero] if you only plan to do PVE. The set only has a bit lower stats and it will save you lots of gold.
1. With Stella or Solar Ring:
- Your rings will be double Solar or Stella rings. Double 15* Solar rings will give you around 400 damage output in PVP that can also get benefit from critical damage. Double Stella rings will make you survive longer. Choose what you like.
- Use Aram Belt + Earring of Perseverance if you want to get more attack.
-> Bracelet should be [Hero] Elemental Spirit for high Def.
- Use [Hero] Elemental Spirit Belt + Bracelet if you want to get more HP and Def.
-> Then you will want to use Ryvius Earring of Verdure for 10% movement speed.
- The best necklace at this lever is Hero Sign Of Arcadia. But if you want to have more movement speed, use Lava Necklace instead.
2. Without Stella and Solar Ring:
You can still use the Accessories Build from Lv.70 guide, only one replacement is Hero Sign of Arcadia instead of Lava Necklace.
- Satisfy 12% movement speed from combo Aram, and go for combo Elemental Spirit Belt + Ring + Bracelet for Def, HP and Element Defense.
- Still use combo of Ryvius or Bone Dragon Earring + Ring.
- With Hero Sign of Arcadia Necklace
Medal: Wind Walk Hero. Easy and strong.
- 3 Critical Damage Cards for wings, belt and bracelet.
- For Armor Gear, I recommend 4 Health Stat Cards and 2 Max HP Card to maximize your HP and it's also cheaper than using more Max HP card.
Stat Requirement for Destroyer:
- Movement speed should be above 350.
- Attack Speed should be at least 250%.
- Critical Damage should be at least 400% but try to get max 500% if you can.
- Critical Rate should be at least 35% but try to get max 40% if you can.
- To solo Elga dungeon, you would need at least 20k Def and a 5 Star Kryos Eclipse Earring. You only need 12k Def if you already have experience of this dungeon (know when to dodge boss's attack)
- For PVP it would be good if you have above 25k Def and 90k HP.
This will contain a dual PVP/PVE build and a build for only PVE. I don't make any specific build for PVP because we don't need that many of skills for PVP so we will still have points to spend on PVE.
PVP/PVE Skill Build:
- This is the skill build that I'm using. Great on both PVE and PVP. It has most needed skills and you will also have 105 point left to put into what you like, maybe Multi Shot or Two Action Shot.
- Nuclear is a crap with low attack, don't use it in any situation. Self Bomber is same with low attack but you can use it in PVP sometimes to land safety.
- Crux Shot is great since you have high attack, use if often if you can.
PVE Skill Build:
Nothing special in this build, I only took out the points for PVP skills to put into some PVE skills.
Carpet Bombing is a crap due to low damage and long casting time.
3. General IM Gear Build
This build is for every level from Lv.1 to Lv.85 and based on my knowledge so it may not be perfect but I'll try to make it closest to perfect as possible. Please comment below if you have any suggestion, it will surely help a lot!
There are a few IM crossbows but I suggest Crossbow of Many Sword or Alba's Crossbow. They both give critical damage, critical rate and attack speed. Alvida's Rifle is also good but only if you can get the opt 30% critical damage on soul craft!
Zodiac Gold Magichenge Crossbow +20 gives a high amount of attack compare to the other IM weapons. Go for it if you can upgrade it to +20 or have the gold to buy it. It costs normally 25k gold for +20 or around 40k gold for +20 with 20% critical damage opt which is pretty expensive. Think about using it when you have maxed your normal gear.
Necklace and Face: The new husky set (Nose and Necklace) is very great and easy to get. It gives total 15% movement speed and attack speed, 7,5% critical damage and 1,5% final critical rate. You can exchange 50 Silver coin and 150 Gada coin for it at the Gacha machine, near NPC Gato (The FAT cat) in Port Of the Wind Center.
Belt: Any IM Belt should be good, but i suggest Lovely Gold Belt for +400 HP bonus.
Bracelet: Any IM Bracelet should be good, but i suggest New Origin Bracelet for +300 HP bonus.
Earring: Any Skill Earring that gives 10% attack speed. But the best one should be Vulcan 300 Earring. It will boost the damage of your Vulcan 300.
Balloon: Squid Balloon, Bat Balloon or any balloon like that would be good.
- Use Dragon Fellowship Ring and try to get 34% critical rate soul craft option. There is a trick for it: When you exchange between two type of ring at the Gacha machine, you with get the sealed ring, then use the Seal Remover Scroll on it. Repeat until you get the wished option. Seal Remover Scroll can be obtained at Soul Craft NPC.
- The 2nd Ring should be I Like! Ring or Community Ring. If you don't have any of those, you can choose to use Anti Air Shot Ring, Ring of Unity or any kind of IM ring.
Armor Gear Set:
Wings: Trick or Treat Wings for good stats with cheap price or Purple Wizard/Semi-Formal Night Wings for more movement speed but expensive.
- Devil's of Agility or Unity Set (Use 6 parts Helmet, Top, Bottom, Shoulder, Gloves and Shoes)
- Unity set is cheaper (around 35-45k gold for 6 parts). Devil's of Agility costs around 50-70k gold or even higher for 6 parts!
- Devil's of Agility gives total 65% attack speed (55% from set bonus and 10% from gloves), Unity Set gives only 35% attack speed.
- Unity Set gives more critical rate (50% bonus critical rate from Helmet and 3% final critical rate from Gloves).
- If you need more critical rate, you can also use the full set of Devil's of Agility which includes Wings. This will give you a bonus +100% critical rate but note that then you can't use the other Wings.
- You can also use Super Dragon Ranger or Ghost Buster Set for critical damage but it's not recommended since we only can have max 500% critical damage, which is easy to have without the set. Better use the other 2 sets for attack speed.
High Price/Best Set: Best Of Unity Set is the best, but also very expensive! Use 6 parts Helmet, Top, Bottom, Shoulder, Gloves and Shoes if you can handle the price.
4. Spend your Bonus Stats!
- From Lv.60 you will get 5 point each time you level up which can be put into your wished stat (strength, intelligence, health or agility)
- For Lv.60-80 i suggest you to spend all the point for agility so you can get higher critical rate for PVE purpose. If you already have maxed 40% final critical rate, spend the point for health.
- From Lv.81 and after you have your final end-game gear, use stat reset scroll and spend every point for health (PVP purpose). After you got your final end-game gear, your final critical rate should be maxed so agility won't be necessary.
- At Lv.85 you will have total 125 points which would be 125 health!
Finally done! Thank you for reading my guide and hope it helps. Please comment below if you have any question or suggestion. And I don't really know if I should add some more contents into the guide, if you have an idea, please share
Your feedback will be a big help to make this guide become better, meow
Edited by easykill1215, 07 February 2017 - 08:10 AM.