Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Aura

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:35 AM

I will try to make a small and simple guide here on how to change or create you clan logo due to all other guide being outdated or are no longer being supported.

So bare with me  :petting:

Ill be using a basic logo for now, one that I already cut from a larger image;

bgb77m.pngNow obviously we would want our logo to look something like this with a transparent background.wrkxhl.jpg

I will be using a FREE software for digital photo editing, it's called PAINT.NET you can download it right here: http://www.getpaint.net/index.html

"There are many custom plugins available for paint.net from there website/forum that will allow you to do...... things!"

Find a image that you want to use as a clan logo and open this inside paint.net.

Use your magic wand,gum,additional plugins from the toolbar's to cut of any unwanted pixels, you will end up with a transparent background displayed like so:

"If you don't see the Tools window, you can open it by selecting Window > Tools in the main menu or by pressing F5"

2rxtiqq.png

When you are done editing your clan logo to whatever you like, it's time to resize your image to 20x20 if you haven't done this already.

hthao8.pngdp8mdg.png

after resizing it to 20x20 save your file as      imagename.PNG 

Download Pixelformer here: http://www.qualibyte...r/download.html

Import your 20x20 logo, once imported you will need to export the file as a .bmp (Windows bitmap)

352lriw.png

Save your file "mark.bmp" 

ip2uqd.png

Select the 16 bitrate, taking 32 bit will often result into a failure due to the size requirement.

Finaly,

Replace the "mark.bmp" file we just created inside your rose online directory ( For me this is: C:\gravity\ROSE Online ) and previeuw/change the clan logo in-game through the clan system.

Hope this helps. :smooch:

The format: Must be .bmp (Windows bitmap)

Image size: Cannot be larger then 20x20 pixel

Bitrate: 16 bit

Small side note: The clan Icon can be changed a infinite amount of times now, without any restrictions.

Edited by Cortiz, 31 December 2016 - 04:46 AM.

#2 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Aura

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:36 AM

-snip-

Topic moved to correct subforum, thanks VModCinnamon.

Edited by Cortiz, 31 December 2016 - 08:00 AM.

#3 Kurukuto

Kurukuto

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 01:45 PM

Hi cortiz..can you help me with my logo?i want to change my clan logo..i did try all of your guide but it seems i still cant get it.. :( sad

#4 Kurukuto

Kurukuto

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 01:52 PM

https://goo.gl/images/xMBqLP

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users