January 3, 2017
- Winter Wondersale, EXP Event, and Yule Gift Box events will be ending with January 4th’s 15:00 maintenance, so get your playing in while you can!
- Our maintenance this week is moving to Thursday at 15:00 in order to give us some more time to prepare after our holiday break
- January Happy Hours, Lucky Box, and Munil Boxes will be in
- We’re working on the card refinement update, plus some other fixes and changes, but we’ll see if they’re ready by Thursday. We want to make sure they’re fully tested before pushing anything to live
- Town Hall stream should be this week on Thursday at 5pm PST, so make sure you get your questions in here: https://forums.warpp...k-us-questions/
- Card Refinement
- This will be coming in early January, if not this week. We’re tinkering and fine tuning at this point.
- Seedrune Update
- This will be coming in early to middle January. We’re trying to see what else we can package in for this update that relates
- PvP Updates
- Q1 2017 is going to focus a lot on PvP updates, new equipment to get, and other updates regarding PvP. The overall goal is to make PvP and PvP rewards relevant and rewarding again so it can operate on its own as we focus on new PvE content for 2017.
- Master Levels and Leveling
- We’re also going to focus on resolving many leveling issues with the game during Q1 2017. Some of these changes will be more incremental than actually being something in a giant update, we’ll see what makes sense, but hope to share more going forward
- This will be coming in the latter half of the year. We discovered that there’s more for us to do than what was done before, so we want to take that opportunity to flesh out a nice callback to RO1, plus take the chance to address some larger issues with Ragnarok 2 we can roll out then.
- New PvE Content
- We are working on ideas to bring relevance back to existing PvE content as well as new PvE content, and are working internally to try and focus on bringing new “stuff” to RO2 this year. We know it’s been lacking for most of 2016 because of the transition of the old team and ours. We hope to have more to share this quarter!