This topic requests moderators to be moved to "KRO/JRO Translation station".
Thank you, and best regard.
source link : http://ragnarokonlin...a-mofumofu.html
5,000 Shop Point per 1 egg (500 Yen / 5 USD ?)
Selling Period : January 4th - February 7th, 2017
Winning award at Costama Design Contest
[Costume] Riding on Shoulders
Design’s name : Give me a ride on your shoulder pls~
Nickname : Mendakochan-san
(It should’ve been a girl Knight who gives a ride cuz it could be a kind shotacon sister - author)
Costama Original Design
[Costume] Teddy Bear Hood
[Costume] Brown Stole
[Costume] Happy Hanging Lunatic’s Ears (Black)
(So sad that there’s no bouncing at all - author)
[Costume] Mouton Life (Blue)
Gears which have been changed to costume in this fluffy Costama
[Costume] Fluffy Sheep
[Costume] Rune Helm
(The name's Rune Helm but the Royal Guard is wearing it hmm… what a nice match (it does) - author)
[Costume] Tiger Mask
[Costume] Shaving Foam
[Costume] Sheep Hat
Costumes contained in fluffy Costama
Random Rate : upper means low, lower means high
* A wearing positions are the same as the original hat’s position
Costama complies to Random Items Selling Methods written in JOGA’s guideline (JOGA - Japan Online Game Association).
- Costama gives only 1 of those lining-up items shown above.
- All items in Costama have different random rate, the lower the rate is, the lower chance the items come out.
- Items contained in Costama are not determined by the “Gachapon Rare Item” written in JOGA’s guideline.
- Every time the Costama is opened, the random rate remains stationary. Lining up items for each Costamas will be drawn. Therefore, there’s a chance of getting the same item for every purchased Costama. Likewise, opening a large number of Costamas doesn’t always give
sa special item.
- Inquiries about the random rate and the result from Costama being sold cannot be done through the Inquiry Form.
- An enveloping Costama cannot be dropped to ground, trade with other players or moved to cart.
- There’s no limitation (dropping, trading, depositing) for any unsealed costumes.
- Regulations of Costama or Management Policies can be seen in “Gungho Games Announcement (Japanese)”
- All pictures are directly link-copied from the source link
- Thank you this link for explaining what does MofuMofu mean
Edited by OBBO, 04 January 2017 - 08:53 AM.