Downloaded & Installed but won't patch - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Downloaded & Installed but won't patch

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mystearica

Mystearica

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:38 PM

Hey guys, I just fully downloaded and installed both Gateway and the Dragon Saga client and have installed them both. But when I click play through Gateway on games for Dragon Saga it tries to patch and immediately fails giving me an error in what I believe to be korean. Any advice on how to fix this and allow it to patch properly? Thanks.

#2 Severfang

Severfang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:08 AM

Hey guys, I just fully downloaded and installed both Gateway and the Dragon Saga client and have installed them both. But when I click play through Gateway on games for Dragon Saga it tries to patch and immediately fails giving me an error in what I believe to be korean. Any advice on how to fix this and allow it to patch properly? Thanks.

Korean language error â??ì?¬ì?©ì? ì??ì?ì? ì?¤í??이 ë¶?ê°?ë?¥í?©ë??ë?¤â??<BR>This error may occur for some users due to previous patching errors.<BR><B>Solution</B>: Open game folder (ex. C:\Program Files\Gravity\Dragon Saga), delete the file Patcher.exe, Rename Patcher2.exe to Patcher.exe. Run Dragon Saga from Gateway again and it will start patching.

hope this helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users