Patch Notes January 18, 2017
Please note: Details are subject to change at any time.
Weekly Maintenance Time: 3pm-7pm PDT (~4 hours)
The Lunar Festival is here!
Event Period: January 18 - February 13, 2017
An Icy wind has blown in from the North! Monsters are freezing around Rune-Midgarts and inhabitants need your help to deal with this cold snap!
Collect bottled lightening from the main and daily quests to trade in for items!
Start your quest journey at NPC Gale in Prontera with a level 15 character or higher.
Find NPC Huginn in the center of Prontera to exchange your bottled lightning for items.
Lunar Festival Boxes are here!
Shop Period: January 18 - February 13, 2017
This will have a random chance to drop one of the following costumes:
This will have a random chance to drop one of the following accessories:
This will have a random chance to drop one of the following mounts:
New Guild Skill: Siege Weaponry!
There is a new guild skill for guilds to use siege weaponry in War of Emperium maps.
Gather the new guild skill books to unlock all five tiers!
Guild Skill: Siege Weaponry:
- (5) Tiers that allow you to unlock 10/20/30/40/50 siege weapons to be used on the map
- New Siege Hammer item for sale at Siege Weapon vendors that allow guilds to destroy their own siege and coordinate their siege placement better
- New Siege Weaponry radius has been extended from 6m to 10m
- Siege Weapon build cooldown has been extended from 3 seconds to 10 seconds
- Incomplete siege weapons will self-destruct after 30 seconds unless used or completed
- New error messages for Siege Hammer if siege weapon is in use, or if a guild is at their siege weaponry limit
- New buff icon to show current siege weapon limit
- Yule Festival has ended
- Right-hand side Trade Window was previously unprotected from a trade scam and this has been fixed.
- New UI menu option for Card Reinforcement
- Resolved issue where wrong character might be deleted if you scrolled left with three pages of characters
- Pet names in Monster Collection should now be sorted alphabetically
- Resolved an issue so that using tab while in the auction house will not cause a failed registration issue
- Resolved an issue where force closing the game bypassed using Spinels or other related items
- Invincibility Buff in PvP should now also extend to damage-over-time or debuffs
- GreenSeed Rune effects showed anincomplete description in gear and the effect of the rune should now appear correctly in gear