• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin1211

Kevin1211

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:34 AM

Hi, Im new to this game and have created my character recently. I downloaded a fresh client this February 6th 2017 and now after i choose a character and load the game crashes and couldn't play. Is there any solution to this? im stuck at adventurer's plains if i remember the map right near the NPC Fairy named Arua.

Hope to hear from you guys soon. Cant wait to play this awesome game !

#2 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Aura

Posted 05 February 2017 - 09:50 AM

Hi and welcome,

It's very strange and unfortunate that your client crashes upon trying to login and play.

First thing you should do is check if your computer drivers are up to date.

(If you don't know how to do that you could download a nice little program called Driver booster)

Link: http://www.iobit.com...ver-booster.php

Alternatively you could try and run the client (Trose.exe) in compatibility mode, I suggest to try Windows XP first and see if that helps.

How to: 

Go to your Rose online directory folder "in my case this is C:\Gravity\ROSE Online" but it might be different for you.

Locate and right click the Trose.exe file and go to properties, select the tab compatibility, next check the box for the compatibility mode, then select Windows XP (Service Pack 3) if that doesn't work you could try the Windows 7 version to.

I hope this will solve your problem, good luck!

#3 Kevin1211

Kevin1211

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:54 PM

Hi and welcome,

It's very strange and unfortunate that your client crashes upon trying to login and play.

First thing you should do is check if your computer drivers are up to date.

(If you don't know how to do that you could download a nice little program called Driver booster)

Link: http://www.iobit.com...ver-booster.php

Alternatively you could try and run the client (Trose.exe) in compatibility mode, I suggest to try Windows XP first and see if that helps.

How to: 

Go to your Rose online directory folder "in my case this is C:\Gravity\ROSE Online" but it might be different for you.

Locate and right click the Trose.exe file and go to properties, select the tab compatibility, next check the box for the compatibility mode, then select Windows XP (Service Pack 3) if that doesn't work you could try the Windows 7 version to.

I hope this will solve your problem, good luck!

I actually haven't tried the compatibility mode and i think my drivers are up to date i am using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit. What actually happened was when i create any character i spawn at "Adventurer's Plains" the circle spawn point near the fairy Aria so when i go out of that spawn point my client seems to crash. Everything else is okay i tried to reinstall a couple of times but still same thing happens. But i will still try the compatibility suggestion you gave me.

#4 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Aura

Posted 06 February 2017 - 03:13 AM

Very very strange....

Please let me know if it solved your problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users