LooneyCL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:24 AM

Anyone know what shield can put in costume and put a gem to shinny that shield? i would like had to shinny stuff my weapon and the shield, thanks

#2 Buffiies

Buffiies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationCanyon City Of Zant
  • Server:''Aura''

Posted 06 February 2017 - 08:20 AM

Any shield can be in the costume tab. If you have a shield in the avatar tab and put another shield in the costume tab, the shield in the costume tab will be the one that is showing to us rest! Hope it helps :)

(Yes, you can put a gem in the costume tab shield.)

#3 LooneyCL

LooneyCL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 06 February 2017 - 08:49 AM

but the gem will be see it? thats i want see the gem in the shield!!!

#4 Buffiies

Buffiies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationCanyon City Of Zant
  • Server:''Aura''

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:58 PM

If your having a gem in the shield that's in the costume tab, you will see the costume tab's shield and the gem. You won't see the shield or it's gem in the avatar tab.

#5 LooneyCL

LooneyCL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 07 February 2017 - 06:00 AM

But I want to see my avatar with the shield and a gem shining on the shield, so that everyone can see a gem shining on the weapon and another gem on the shield and so shine 2 gems the same time, why not all shields " You can see what you put in gem "so I wonder what shields you can see the gem for other players

But I want to see my avatar with the shield and a gem shining on the shield, so that everyone can see a gem shining on the weapon and another gem on the shield and so shine 2 gems the same time, why not all shields " You can see what you put in gem "so I wonder what shields you can see the gem for other players

#6 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China
  • Server:.¤·°­·.¸ Arua ¸.·°­·¤.

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:56 PM

Any shield you equip on the costume tab will cover your other shield. Everyone will see your shield, and the gem.

If you have a gem in your weapon, everyone will see your weapon and gem too.

So, everyone will see 2 gems shining. ;)
-

Edited by Banrukai, 12 February 2017 - 02:57 PM.

#7 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:39 PM

Any craftable shield will shine when you use gem on them.

Except the shield from Hall of Oblivion & Item Mall Shields.

*I don't remember well if the shields from HOO would show their gems...

#8 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:56 PM

The only two Shields that don't show if memory serves correct is Sopdu and Menacing. 

And I think you guys are confusing him a bit with the different [or in this case lack of a difference] between costume and equipment tabs.

Simplified.

Any gem in a shield [other than the two I listed most likely] will show.

If you have a shield that you use as an equipment with a gem, then just don't put a shield in costume tab.

If you have a shield that you use as an equipment, but want a different shield with a gem shine on it, then get the one you want and put the gem in the shield for your costume.

HOWEVER:

If you question is, can you put a gem into a costume tab, but have your equipped shield show with the costume gem, then no. The best way to achieve that is to just get a second shield of the same look as your equipment shield, and put the gem in that. [like if you had substats on the equipment shield, but wanted it to look gemmed]

You just have to understand that costume tab hides anything in the equipment tab if you put something into that slot. if you leave the slot empty, it will show your equipment item instead. 

#9 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China
  • Server:.¤·°­·.¸ Arua ¸.·°­·¤.

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:28 PM

From my understanding of his question, is that he just wants a gem to show in his weapon and shield ( 2 gems ). aka. Shinny

#10 LooneyCL

LooneyCL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:01 AM

From my understanding of his question, is that he just wants a gem to show in his weapon and shield ( 2 gems ). aka. Shinny

that right but i got has said Feuer Sopdu...

The only two Shields that don't show if memory serves correct is Sopdu and Menacing. 

And I think you guys are confusing him a bit with the different [or in this case lack of a difference] between costume and equipment tabs.

Simplified.

Any gem in a shield [other than the two I listed most likely] will show.

If you have a shield that you use as an equipment with a gem, then just don't put a shield in costume tab.

If you have a shield that you use as an equipment, but want a different shield with a gem shine on it, then get the one you want and put the gem in the shield for your costume.

HOWEVER:

If you question is, can you put a gem into a costume tab, but have your equipped shield show with the costume gem, then no. The best way to achieve that is to just get a second shield of the same look as your equipment shield, and put the gem in that. [like if you had substats on the equipment shield, but wanted it to look gemmed]

You just have to understand that costume tab hides anything in the equipment tab if you put something into that slot. if you leave the slot empty, it will show your equipment item instead. 

THANKS, thats why never see the gem... Feuer know allmost anything!!!  :thx:

#11 LooneyCL

LooneyCL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:04 AM

Any craftable shield will shine when you use gem on them.

Except the shield from Hall of Oblivion & Item Mall Shields.

*I don't remember well if the shields from HOO would show their gems...

thanks thats resolve my case!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users