Is the Safety Wall information on iRO wiki accurate? - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is the Safety Wall information on iRO wiki accurate?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:06 AM

Well my wizard character learned Safety Wall lv.10 now that I have enough budget to buy tens of thousands of blue gemstones. According to the formula on iRO wiki, this spell at lv.10 is supposed to have a durability of at least 10000, and with my current level, INT and SP stats it should have durability near 20000.

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Safety_Wall

However, I find out that the safety wall disappears quickly when large number of mobs gang up on me, even if their hits are weak and do normally 200-300 HP damages. I found another source on RebirthRO wiki, which shows Safety Wall can only sustain 11 hits. If this is true, it will make Safety Wall a worse alternative than Fire Wall.

http://wiki.rebirthr...iki/Safety_Wall

So I wonder, is the information on iRO for Safety Wall still valid? I have to say Safety Wall is very hard to cast properly when facing a large number of mobs, since it will be harder to locate the exact spot my character steps on. I am using it since I believe it is characterized by durability as described by iRO wiki, but I will not use it if its charactered by hits.

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:14 AM

the 11 hit durability is a pre renewal description. However, it still stands true that SW has a hit count durability, as well as an HP. If any of these depletes it will vanish.

#3 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:24 AM

the 11 hit durability is a pre renewal description. However, it still stands true that SW has a hit count durability, as well as an HP. If any of these depletes it will vanish.

I see, thx for the information. I thought it only has a durability count now, looks like I was mistaken.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users