I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationLocating...
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:59 AM

Hey Helium hope you see this

Is it fair that Kati and his foes Russians farm the boss when it was Unli respawn before reporting it to you that it was bugged

they got what they need wow and what about the others...

Why not just make the Xeon drop from the Banshees in chance and the new gear from boss only

#2 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:57 AM

welcome to Requiem, you better get used to it.

#3 lutherkings2pid

lutherkings2pid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationLocating...

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:11 AM

if he would just change how to get those xeon

its so clear that its a money base Game

no money you will be left over for an ages

if you nearly complete your new gear a new gear comes out LOL

#4 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:15 AM

so true. Thats why we are no Temperions anymore just Hamsterions.

#5 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:30 AM

This was a bug. Did people abuse this bug, yes. Does Helium know people abused this bug, yes. Are Russians the only guys who have MATS, no.

You are very quick to blame, without any facts, i have heard the arguement "i didnt have time, i have a real life, i dont use shop" etc etc "Make Helium understand"

What should i tell Helium? people are upset you fixed a bug? People are upset you didnt give them enough time to abuse the bug?

As you see there is no arguement that can be taken to Helium because, it was a bug. Sorry you didnt have time to abuse it.

#6 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:48 AM

in normal Games there is actually a Rule that if you are abusing Bugs that is obvious Against the Rules, this behavior can lead to Bans or Account Suspensions. To counter such abusing Player Mentality.

in Requiem, we see this again and again without any Consequences, worked as intended as long the Company profits from it.

Really high standards here.

In fact there is non left.

Edited by SandySandman, 16 February 2017 - 11:49 AM.

#7 MacMad

MacMad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 02:03 PM

hmm, where was that screenshot with 8 bags full of carus xeons again? :ph34r:

those valuable bugs appear from time to time.

if u r lucky and have enough time / raid resets, cm, etc, just grab what u can and run.

its the way it is.

u might get lucky once as well, quite realistic regarding the high number of fail updates

#8 lutherkings2pid

lutherkings2pid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationLocating...

Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:52 PM

hmm, where was that screenshot with 8 bags full of carus xeons again? :ph34r:

those valuable bugs appear from time to time.

if u r lucky and have enough time / raid resets, cm, etc, just grab what u can and run.

its the way it is.

u might get lucky once as well, quite realistic regarding the high number of fail updates

its easy to farm carus no bug on it lol

#9 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:11 PM

There has been "game breaking" bug abuse since time immemorial. I personally remember several cases, that I won't even bother to list here.

And from what I have been reading, there have been TONS more ever since I jumped ship, and nope, it isn't ever going to stop. It is "too convenient".

It is too convenient for the "smart ones" so they can get ahead of the competition, except... no one really gives a single flying duck, because there is no one left anymore except for a sad bunch of (mad?) delusional cows, either fat or skinned ones.

I certainly do remember one truly glorious "bug" that was "conveniently" abused, back at the time, and turned certain chaps to insta-billionaires. Yep, while at the time I (and several others who were quite active - and with their real money too) had been patiently farming lants (for example) for about 3 years in order to have a "fat account balance" of 300 mil or so, which was considered disgustingly filthy rich (not to mention all the MALLS sold too to add into those lants). Just an example. And all that was "conveniently" written off just with one "bug", and all those chaps suddenly could show off their 2-3-5 billions and so on and forth.

This is how lil old beloved ReQQ worked for years, except the whole "process" has now been elevated to "high science" status. What the "management" fails to realise (because they surely KNOW and always allowed this kind of dogsh*t to happen) is they can't fool everyone and forever, except maybe for the aforementioned bunch of "mad cows".

Just another great plan to keep the game flourishing, it really shows, doesn't it?

#10 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:56 PM

There has been "game breaking" bug abuse since time immemorial. I personally remember several cases, that I won't even bother to list here.

And from what I have been reading, there have been TONS more ever since I jumped ship, and nope, it isn't ever going to stop. It is "too convenient".

It is too convenient for the "smart ones" so they can get ahead of the competition, except... no one really gives a single flying duck, because there is no one left anymore except for a sad bunch of (mad?) delusional cows, either fat or skinned ones.

I certainly do remember one truly glorious "bug" that was "conveniently" abused, back at the time, and turned certain chaps to insta-billionaires. Yep, while at the time I (and several others who were quite active - and with their real money too) had been patiently farming lants (for example) for about 3 years in order to have a "fat account balance" of 300 mil or so, which was considered disgustingly filthy rich (not to mention all the MALLS sold too to add into those lants). Just an example. And all that was "conveniently" written off just with one "bug", and all those chaps suddenly could show off their 2-3-5 billions and so on and forth.

This is how lil old beloved ReQQ worked for years, except the whole "process" has now been elevated to "high science" status. What the "management" fails to realise (because they surely KNOW and always allowed this kind of dogsh*t to happen) is they can't fool everyone and forever, except maybe for the aforementioned bunch of "mad cows".

Just another great plan to keep the game flourishing, it really shows, doesn't it?

You are correct that bugs have been abused since the beginning but the issue is anything that goes wrong there is a part of the community who blame Russian players. Secondly, the server is more active now than it was 3-4 years ago, the fact that RU server closed has boosted the online activity alot. And about the lant bug you are talking, this was abused heavily but there was a server roll back for this so you are wrong that the lant was left in game, an example of a old bug that didnt get fixed would be the bug where you could 1 hit any boss in game.

#11 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:09 AM

Perhaps the Russian comrades are the current scapegoats that people love to blame, nothing that hasn't happened before, and probably wrong and unfair in most cases (like always - save specific examples, from the past - call me Bloody Storm and certain others).

The "spikes" in activity, that thing we have also seen several times in the past, until it dies out. Except this time is the very last time.

Why? This is why, and you very well know the "progress" of lil old ReQQ - worldwide. SEA server(s) - kaput, Korean server(s) - kaput, RU server(s) - kaput, NA FB server - kaput, NA several client servers - kaput, or rather technically all "merged", then kept "merging" until there was one (none?).

Every time something went kaput, there was a "spike" in activity due to the expected migration to remaining NA server(s). Where all this leads to? Ain't it obvious. I would really wish it wasn't like this but it is, the truth is right in front of us, we can all ignore it if we wish and keep running on a hamster treadmill in our little protected autistic world, but it won't change nothing.

And for all this epic voyage into a black hole, the sole responsible was and always is one: that enlightened "management" we got up there.

#12 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:19 AM

it`s pretty obvious that some don`t even understand what the Game lost and how much it changed.

You hear em talk; "its so much better now", "more easy and faster" - they call it "cheaper" as well.

So it will be no wonder if they say in the End: "how could this happen" everything was going so well^^

Completely ignoring all the Reasons and the Player that left.

No, No the "Negative" Voices here are simply flamers and toxic Players...

oh and they are apparently mad as well that they are not the strongest anymore and can`t keep up as well...

,)

Edited by SandySandman, 17 February 2017 - 04:22 AM.

#13 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:01 AM

it`s pretty obvious that some don`t even understand what the Game lost and how much it changed.

You hear em talk; "its so much better now", "more easy and faster" - they call it "cheaper" as well.

So it will be no wonder if they say in the End: "how could this happen" everything was going so well^^

Completely ignoring all the Reasons and the Player that left.

No, No the "Negative" Voices here are simply flamers and toxic Players...

oh and they are apparently mad as well that they are not the strongest anymore and can`t keep up as well...

,)

Sandy you seem very angry about the game in general, i do understand your frustration, this game has survived on other servers closing, no one is denying that, no one is saying the game is perfect, maybe the game will be gone in a year (many saying same things for 6 years ++).

Fact is people do enjoy the game, and yes the server is more busy than it has been in past 3-4 years, does this mean the server will become an epic, popular game? no, Does this mean the game will survive a bit longer, yes for sure. Yes we have to thank that on closure of russian server. You will not find one person who will say the game is perfect, we all have a choice to play or dont play, and im sure everyone has different ideas of what could actually improve the game.

I have a question for you, and it is a genuine one, Do you stay on forum and spread what is your truth (mostly negative) in the hope that everything will change to be how you want? or do you stay here because you want to encourage people not to play? Im asking this because i fail to see why you spend your time replying to forum posts when it is very clear you do not like this game anymore.

#14 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:21 AM

Well i could ask you the same, why do you help People to make the worst out of a good Game?

Or do you truly believe the Game is now more enjoyable?

But even if other like to portray me as a "Drama Person" or a "Negative Poster" to quote you.

I keep that into my PMs.

So feel free to PM me if you are really interested into my Person.

#15 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:30 AM

Well i could ask you the same, why do you help People to make the worst out of a good Game?

Or do you truly believe the Game is now more enjoyable?

But even if other like to portray me as a "Drama Person" or a "Negative Poster" to quote you.

I keep that into my PMs.

So feel free to PM me if you are really interested into my Person.

Woaaah, Sandy wins!!! xD 

#16 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:04 AM

so true. Thats why we are no Temperions anymore just Hamsterions.

Sandy you made my day xD

#17 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 04:23 AM

glad to see you back in town Blueberry. <3

hope you doing well i can leave this Foum now in Peace.

#18 itbong22

itbong22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 12:31 AM

I agree

Should be change that BT xeon drop chance from small boss and Banshees too.

Hey Helium hope you see this

Is it fair that Kati and his foes Russians farm the boss when it was Unli respawn before reporting it to you that it was bugged

they got what they need wow and what about the others...

Why not just make the Xeon drop from the Banshees in chance and the new gear from boss only

#19 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 19 February 2017 - 12:17 PM

glad to see you back in town Blueberry. <3

hope you doing well i can leave this Foum now in Peace.

Glad to be back and see you around also!

Do not leave! We need you '___'

#20 lutherkings2pid

lutherkings2pid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationLocating...

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:46 AM

Glad to be back and see you around also!

Do not leave! We need you '___'

Hellow is Helium reading all threads on furom?

#21 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:02 AM

Hellow is Helium reading all threads on furom?

He does not read the posts of the lazy players who do not want to farm the RB, but also do not want to pay money (to help the game).

P.S. this answer from me personally, I would give it an answer to all the l.a..

Edited by reqbugkiller, 23 February 2017 - 06:00 AM.

#22 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:21 AM

He does not read the posts of the lazy players who do not want to farm the RB, but also do not want to pay money (to help the game).
P.S. this answer from me personally, I would give it an answer to all the lazy asses.

Reported for insulting players.
And would like to mention no one complained about farming.
We complained that you and your cronies abused a bug where you used 0 mall to get all your enchants. And then reported the bug to make sure only you could get complete sets.

#23 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:11 AM

Reported for insulting players.

Try Harder lol

#24 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:13 AM

Try Harder lol

You realize that vms and cms can see your changes right? I already reported it and my quote of your post shows what you actually wrote.
Indeed, try harder.

#25 SergeyZ06

SergeyZ06

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation

Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:27 AM

We complained that you and your cronies abused a bug where you used 0 mall to get all your enchants.

Are you okay ?
We are starting to worry about your mental wellbeing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users