• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#26 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:22 PM

Does scar of tarou still work on Instance Boss?
can you test that ?

maybe Sara's memory or Hazy dragon, 
or to Academy eggs
not in game right now ;v

there is vid Doram soloing GMT with that skill and only using 2 fresh grass necklaces

I test scar of tarou on eggs but i dont notice any visual cue about scar procing, i dont know if maybe the chance is low or something like that, but on the description of the skill it says that the drain HP effect doesnt work on boss tagged monster, so my guess is that maybe doesnt work like on the video...anyway i notice that doesnt proc all the time aswell on regular mob, so maybe is that the chance is really low.

Care to share your final skill tree and stats for a physical build? Do we still need some skills from the magical skill tree?

I dont think you can have any skill of the magical tree that will help you because the basic physical skill tree (with the last passive, picky peck and LCB maxed) will demmand you 44 skill points (is the most demmanding branch) and you will have 5 points left. my bet is, if you have over lvl 100 you can use those 5 points left on the support branch and get at least lvl 2 bunch of shrimps that will add 10% more atk, you wont get scar of tarou maxed tho neither arclouze dash.

#27 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:29 PM

Hunting equips for dorams was really time-consuming for me. I leeched my doram in low ti, now she's 77. I'll do it again later when I come home. Now I am thinking to just buy clean equips from vendors. What specific acce is for physical build?

Fresh Grass Necklace [1] that is the accessory for Physical Dorams from monster drops, the worms ones are account bound and only can get from Tokens is Lasagna town. about the Fresh Grass Necklace [1] i can sell you if you need :gg:  oh i dont worry very cheap ;3 (3.5M e/a)

#28 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:31 PM

Here can you test that, sewasan

Scar of Tarou and 2x fresh grass necklace

I will when i get the second necklace, because i only have one and no one is selling those :/

#29 Kisats05

Kisats05

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationPayon Town
  • Server:Chaos x Thor

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:43 PM

I dont think you can have any skill of the magical tree that will help you because the basic physical skill tree (with the last passive, picky peck and LCB maxed) will demmand you 44 skill points (is the most demmanding branch) and you will have 5 points left. my bet is, if you have over lvl 100 you can use those 5 points left on the support branch and get at least lvl 2 bunch of shrimps that will add 10% more atk, you wont get scar of tarou maxed tho neither arclouze dash.

Oh I get it. I currently had the bunch of shrimps for the boost in atk. I'll do my levelling later in Geffen until 85, then gonna try Nogg Road (magma) afterwards, my equips for Doram is really my prob tho for survivability. Gonna hunt those level 100 equips too.

#30 Kisats05

Kisats05

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationPayon Town

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:48 PM

Fresh Grass Necklace [1] that is the accessory for Physical Dorams from monster drops, the worms ones are account bound and only can get from Tokens is Lasagna town. about the Fresh Grass Necklace [1] i can sell you if you need :gg:  oh i dont worry very cheap ;3 (3.5M e/a)

So I am obliged to hunt level 100 above equips just for the accesories, eh? :heh: 

#31 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:55 PM

So I am obliged to hunt level 100 above equips just for the accesories, eh? :heh:

Sadly yeah, is like the Dorams was for non-new players, since you need farm things from stronger monster and have anything like phen card since all AoE skills have huge cast time X____X, (of course for Physical one can do it with Scratch skill)

#32 Kisats05

Kisats05

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationPayon Town

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:00 PM

Does the level 100 equips much easier to hunt than the level 140-175 ones, especially in Turtle Island/ Kobolds?

#33 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:06 PM

to me

i would just buy it, the set and the weapons,

Lv 100 staffs are cheap

better to buy it rather than get Lv 1000 butthurt

because you cant get even after farming for hours

#34 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:10 PM

So thx to Amongluttony i test on GMT the scar of tarou trick, it works, but as the description says, it doesnt work on boss tagged monsters, the only reason it work till the first sorc is because they are not boss, they are just regular monsters, the skill is really cool because it doesnt work like poisons or burning status, so you can keep spamming the skill without fear of bugging the instance, you just have to have enough DEX to hit the monsters because, i was missing a lot on the last one and scar of tarou needs to hit to proc. is an easy way to farm geffen coins tho. When the mob get 1 HP because of the constant drain, tarou will start showing 0 drain and you can hit the mob with whatever thing and will die. pretty cool. and totally doable

#35 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:16 PM

Awesome, thanks sewasan !

can you test to Faceworm  / Charleston later??

Anything that you can use Cloaking Exceed without getting hit,

it is instance boss i think

example : Hazy Dragon

you can hide from him

Edited by Silvianna, 19 February 2017 - 07:18 PM.

#36 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:59 PM

yeah, probably when i level up tho hahahahaha because those instances had lvl requirement and im 102 XD

#37 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 08:23 PM

i did a combination of buy lvl 100 weps from market and also farm nogg2. both weps drop from deleters. but even with gum and vip, i was only finding 1-3 staffs per gum and that was too slow because i wanted to +13 one since im going to be using it for 40 levels.

me and a buddy threw down on farming them together. he owed me some cash, which i immediately used to buy 1 enriched elu 100 and 1 hd bradium box. from +5 using the enriched npc, out of 18 fine foxtails, 6 of them went to +10. S>+12's 300m/ea in vend :P

for the record.. its almost impossible to one shot the current low ti with a lvl 20 weapon. i +10'd one, but at the time didnt have bradiums so stuck with the 10 and an AS card. crazy ranged gears, still couldn't one shot. +20 stat foods, vip buffs, reno buffs, still couldnt one shot.

its the lvl 20 weps that just suck. if you want to one shot the current low ti, get an eden wep and hope for the best because it has more atk.

but honestly, the lvl 100 weps are what have the booming attack boost. at that point, if you're physical build, you will have maxed job 50 and gotten the final skill. read the attack description of fine foxtail and you'll understand immediately why you're getting that crazy damage, stacked with the final skill.

Edited by Fuuton, 19 February 2017 - 08:24 PM.

#38 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:39 AM

:v

#39 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:57 AM

damn i guess i got too lucky getting a lvl 60 weapon then, i want a luck refund to use on the refine event T.T

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users