• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 6588170217080517160

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:13 AM

Hey guys wazzup! ^_^
I'm a returning player from SEA way way back 2009 i think and i see a lot of changes in this game which i have no idea in every detail,

so my question is simple Dragoon or Overlord in each category in Overall aspect..

PVP?

PVE?

Hybrid?

Feel free to add PROS & CONS if you like

and by the way im just curious is dragoon still the overpowered one in all class and overlord is like thumbs down on different thing if you know what i mean? (heard it from a friend)

#2 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:That one

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:00 AM

I'm not in a right position to talk about Warriors, Knights and Gladiators, but there's a certain thing: Knights' "powerful" blocking ability suffered quite a blow.

(Outside of them, Evade has become less useful than before as well, but whatever.)

A useful data for PvE side would be this (even though there are all Classes), :

Hmm Ranking's for PvE
The things with PvE is there are dungeon's and mission maps. that are vastly different.
-All classes are able to get SSS in a MM, although not everyone is equal.
-All classes can solo elga, although not every class can farm the boxes at elga.
So ask yourself first what do you want to do? Dungeon's or Mission Maps?
Dungeon's require just DPS while mission maps require skills (to get a score)
Here's my depiction of dps/skill comparison.

ad8b3a31cf0da7fd6762c9e5e3083b46.png

<Quote has been edited accordingly to the topic in which it is posted. Whole post here.>

Classes closer to the right have more skills that can help score higher in Mission Maps At faster paces.

While classes closer to the left have less skills to help, albeit they can still reach same score just not as fast.

and obviously the amount of damage per second is the y-axis.

[...]

Overlord mobile moves that deal damage and moves a fix distance relatively a popular class due to cosmetics of (huge two handed sword)A

Dragon Knight High frequency tornadoes with a support skills ( a ninja's best friend )B
[...]

#3 6588170217080517160

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 02:22 PM

I'm not in a right position to talk about Warriors, Knights and Gladiators, but there's a certain thing: Knights' "powerful" blocking ability suffered quite a blow.

(Outside of them, Evade has become less useful than before as well, but whatever.)

A useful data for PvE side would be this (even though there are all Classes), :

Thanks a lot, very useful on the matter of PVE
so a slight difference in dps and a major difference in skills
but i wonder which of the two are a better farm class?
(include also overall class if you have an idea)

#4 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:29 PM

I have every class at level 81+, I can farm F1 mission maps with overlord and dragoon fast, but they are pretty stacked so I guess whichever is more fun :jellyfish:  :jellyfish:

#5 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:41 AM

I played a 70 Dragoon on EU server back then and now i play a 85 stacked Overlord. I like to play both and would say they are pretty much equal in PvE, in PvP Dragoon has some good combos which last bit longer and can controll the enemy good, also their super armor is annoying. Overlord has a good catch with Stumblebum and some good dmg even though his combos are not as long as the dragoon. Today both are more needed as crowd controll with stuns n flinches and having a bit of attackspeed on both is really good for the chaincombo stun.

in my opinion both classes are pretty equal and you should decide on whos kit you like more

#6 TheEmperium

TheEmperium

I am New.

• Banned
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:47 AM

huh ?>??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users