3 replies to this topic

#1 MikeMayhem

MikeMayhem

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 03:27 PM

Hey there :rolleyes:
I'm downloading RO as I'm typing this. I'm actually a veteran player from Philippine Ragnarok Online, I competed in the national competitions in 2005.
But I moved to New Jersey and I can't find a way to download the pRO client. So I decided to start from scratch here in iRO. :unsure:

If there is a guild who is willing to welcome a nub in their ranks, I would be happy to support you as I grow. You can leave the names of the people I can send a PM to so I can say Hi once I install the game. :P

Hope to see you guys soon. :P

Note: You don't have to worry about me begging for items. I'm planning on becoming a Mage anyways. XD
I just need a guild that has people to talk to, to ease the boredom of grinding.

Edited by MikeMayhem, 11 December 2010 - 04:10 PM.

#2 MikeMayhem

MikeMayhem

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 03:40 PM

I'll be on Valkyrie btw. XD

#3 SillySally

SillySally

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationSoviet Russia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:56 PM

Hello there Sir, i am glad to hear that you are back and ready to give ragnarok another try! I am as well personally a Fellow Guild leader of the guild called "V i l l a i n s" Here is some general information about the guild

Guild name: V i l l a i n s
Avg Guildsman Level: 96
Highest level: 132
Sat-WoE Active
Guild level: 12 almost 13

our Guild is fairly new, around 4 months old.. we have a great core of members that make the guild a friendly family enviornment. always laughs in guild chat and on ventrilo. We have a wide variety of experience from players who have god items, mvp cards, to players who are just like you and have started again since renewal came around. You can find me in game at
IGN: iRap <3
*there is a space between irap and the heart. Feel free to pm me or reply on this forum ! Hope to hear from you soon, would love to get another veteran who is ready to advance in game with us :)

#4 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 15 December 2010 - 11:30 AM

Hey there Cheddar Jack from the Infinity guild. Check us out here:

http://forums.warppo...y-woefunactive/

If you are interested pm one of those people on the list in game and they can help you out :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users