is it worth it to spend 15 points on skills you'll probably never use to have
-21% MA cast time
-25 second cooldown for HW
100% ignore monster def
20% more physical damage
Maybe not ...
- Cross Impact is my main skill because it's the easiest skill to use.
- Rolling Cutter does great AoE damage when I spam the button and it's easy to use/to hit enemy.
- Cross Ripper Slasher is to release the RC's counter for another great single target damage.
- New Poison Research expands my EDP's time, 30 more seconds of EDP means a super great and significant on Ctrl+Click attack that cannot be overlooked.
- Cloaking Exceed is great for running away or doing quest/instance and need to finish hurry.
- Dark Claw enables the massive damage for a short period but great combo with EDP.
Only Venom Impress that I haven't tried, but I can't find other skill to replace with Weapon Blocking or Counter Slash/Weapon Crush.
Job Lv45+ is the beginning of real hard of leveling at JRO. I may get Base Level of 145+ before I can get Job Lv 50.