• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 XxRamielxX

XxRamielxX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:58 PM

Can we have champion sprint back from 3-4 years ago? may I have a reasonable answer as to why it was removed and champion footing was added? Also, why beserker was removed and then replaced with a 30 second buff instead of the 15 min one? 

thanks.

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:14 AM

Battle Rush, should make a come-back.
It was removed due to it over-riding current movespeed buffs. This removal took place before the stacking passive proc system was implemented as well, so that wasn't a known method for keeping the skill.
Berserker was not a passive before? If* memory serves correct, Champions only ever had the AP buff, if even that. Trying to remember that far back, I remember Hawkers having the AP buff, but that was also significantly longer ago than when I'm trying to pull information from. Either way, Berserker was a new addition, I remember that much I'd say.

#3 XxRamielxX

XxRamielxX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:54 PM

oh excuse me actually i think it was called "quick step" not champion sprint. (it was a buff that lasted 4 seconds and increased your mspeed by 50% or 75%) and beserker looked like a buffalo icon. but yeah, i just really want these two to go back to what they use to be and i would be much happier. everything else can just stay the same. 

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:59 PM

Champions, including myself what I was a Champion class Representative, have been asking for the skill back for over 2 years. The DEV's aren't going to give it back to them if they haven't done it by now.

Also, a 60% 15 min AP buff would be dumb, and I'm not going to sacrifice my ONLY burst mechanic for a 5% AP addition. Sorry. 

#5 XxRamielxX

XxRamielxX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 10:40 AM

i didnt say 60% for AP, i said quick step was a 4 second buff for champions that gave them an extra 60% mspeed for that short amount of time (4 seconds) and your right... when it comes to trying to negotiate with a staff member of any sort its like talking to yourself. 

sad days... i just dont find champions to be useful at all unless your playing COU or Sea of Dawn, other than that champions are pretty garbage. least in my opinion comparing to other classes, even clerics can tank but a champion cant? so messed up. so dumb. probably the worst class in game :/

#6 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:02 AM

Actually Artisan is the worst off, Followed closely by xBow Scouts, Axe Champs, and then MAYBE Gun Bourge. SF isn't terrible, but most don't know how to use the passive Victorious Respite in Dungeons. Outside of dungeons yes, SF's can get ganked pretty quick.

Now, the 60% AP I mentioned,that's what berserk gives, 30% AP + 50% Stun&Sleep Resist. Unique stacks another 30% AP at the cost of 30% Defense. Now, what I was saying, is that Berserk being a 15 minute buff with it's current stats would be dumb. Further more, I'm not dropping he only CD that makes Champions capable of dealing damage. 

Originally, Berserk was a burst cooldown, without berserk they could do normal damage, but Raiders specifically didn't like it. It meant they could be killed, so they put together a campaign via two certain Representatives to get them nerfed based on miss-represented evidence and false claims. And it worked. These nerfs specifically hit Axe's the hardest as not only was Berserk nerfed, but so was their Self Heal, their PvM stun, Their Passive Enhance Damage, and their Critical Tanking mechanic. Swords actually can tank Criticals just as good as an Axe, as they can add CHA amounts higher than an Axe due to the STR requirements on Axes, and their requirement for SEN to deal normal damage on Crits, and pathetic damage on non-crits. 

As for the Charge mechanic, whatever it was called, it should come back. 

#7 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 26 March 2017 - 04:02 PM

It was more than 3-4 years ago- back when Zephier or whatever his name was reworked/buff champs. Pretty sure it was called charge and was initially was something like a 100% or 200% speed buff that subsequently got nerfed, but the details don't matter much.

At one point berserk was a 15 minute ap buff, just give a big % of ap.

Several classes need buffs.  Putting charge back now that it can be better coded would be a logical move.

#8 CJGM3

CJGM3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Arua

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:22 PM

Will be good that the champ of sword or all champs that they had a skill of Absorbtive like the Dual and Knight in the actually and the champs of the past. I say this for improve the Champ because my main is a Knight :)

Edited by CJGM3, 17 April 2017 - 03:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users