Status Updates: Appropriate Conduct - Ragnarok 1 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Status Updates: Appropriate Conduct

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Majestic Space Whale

• Community Managers
  • 165 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:13 AM

Good morning, everyone!

Let's talk about status updates.

The right-hand status bar is there for players to share thoughts and fun links that may not warrant their own thread on the forums, or to share things they want everybody to see. It is not a battleground or a spice cabinet.

The following status updates will be removed:

1. Links leading to videos, images, or pages that do not coincide with our general posting rules. That means anything NSFW or generally insulting to other players.
  2. Flame baiting
  3. Drama
  4. Insults to other players (if they are subtle or underhanded, they will still be removed)
  5. Spam

When a status update is removed, user will be PM'd with a warning.

After 3 removals and warnings, the user will lose their status posting privileges.

Posting privileges, once revoked, have one chance to be restored if you speak to me via PM. If you can agree to abide by the rules and convince us of this, I'll lift the restriction. If the rules are violated again, the status restriction will remain permanent on your account.

Remember - if you have a grievance with another player's actions or attitude in-game, writing a ticket to the GM Team is the way to go.

If you have a grievance with another user's actions or attitude in the forum, file a report or send a PM to either myself or any of the VMods.

It's a lot better for us to handle them in this way, than having to circle the status feed.

If you'd like something else about the status updates addressed, please let me know via PM.

Thanks everybody!  :thx:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users