Class fantasies opinions - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Class fantasies opinions

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:50 AM

Hello dear community. You know there is always that one class fantasy / thoughts about your class whats the first thing comming into your mind when you hear the name of your class.

Usualy this fantasies are used to develop a class from the bottom so maybe it might be a design feedback what the community thinks about each class how they should look like.

Try to keep this topic clean. Thank you.

You can comment just your own class you like to play the most or all the classes.

So id start with 

1. Ninja - I think a Ninja / Assasin should be a sneaky fighter who comes in for the kill and sneaks smoothly away. It should be realy agile strong but on the defense weaker. When you make a mistake you have to pay for it.

2. Warlock - that name seems to quote something like a dark magician that would do everything to gain more power and use more powerfull spells to destroy everything in his path even sacrifice his own health.

3. Invoker / Priest - a friendly priest that would do anything to help out his comrades like healing them and supporting them with all his might. Or smite the enemy with holy powers.

4. Dragoon - A valiant fighter who excels in close combat that can take up damage and secure the path for his allies. He should be a sturdy fighter with a sword and shield to protect everything he cares about.

5. Ovelord / Berserker - A fierce Viking wielding 2 axes that would charge recklessly into what ever fight and even if he should stand alone he will do everything to remain victorious for his glory. Nothing can stop him and he definitely wouldnt stop killing his enemies over few wounds by 

6. Pathfinder / hunter - someone whos second home is the forest. He would lay dormant for days waiting for his pray to tap into one of his traps he layed in the forest. He should be able to befriend lots of animals that would aid him in desperate situations ( something like a Elf archer :P

I think those are all classes that I enjoy to play. I hope someone will be motivated to write about his favorite class you can write about one more detailed or all of them :) 

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:13 AM

You can for sure have dreams and feel free to talk about it but please know that we won't give any statement to any of your ideas. Neither if they will get in nor if they don't get in. Also please know that if this discussion goes into another MS/AS speed cap discussion I will close it without further notice. Also keep the discussion clean and civil.

#3 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:15 AM

You can for sure have dreams and feel free to talk about it but please know that we won't give any statement to any of your ideas. Neither if they will get in nor if they don't get in. Also please know that if this discussion goes into another MS/AS speed cap discussion I will close it without further notice. Also keep the discussion clean and civil.

Im aware of it I just want to see what people do think about their classes what they play :) 

#4 iMeTaClawsXD

iMeTaClawsXD

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Server:I don't know

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:30 PM

I like to think of savage like :
A possessed King who killed his whole empire in One Night on the sound of MeTal because no one Appreciated his "Art" so he turned that land to a blood bath then he left it &
Decided that his Music should be put on display for the entire world
... ( Yeah that's it, no one liked it) .... Every town he passed by turned to Ashes ....

Time Passed ... He started feeling something .. he was lonely, no one appreciated him ..
He Decided to Suicide and end his Pain & Suffering
He threw himself in the SEA
& .. magicly a silhouette of a man appeared above him grabbing him from the deep SEA
It Was Alan Walker
He taught him what Progressive House Music & Eletronic Dance is ..
He Showed Him THE LIGHT ! Showed him Real Music & Made him a street Dancer, a better man, a true artist, a SAVAGE !

XD Metal is -_- :V
(Just a troll story, Don't mind me)

#5 deathheartxx44f

deathheartxx44f

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:34 PM

I always thought of Savages with something like Jhin mentality (for the league people) ~ just an artist whose medium is the body 

#6 vn888

vn888

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:03 PM

I wanna be summoner that can control beasts to attack and defend in pvp and pve rather than spam-x class, I hope popcorn who can pay attention to my ideal. Thanks a lot :p_omg: 

Edited by vn888, 20 March 2017 - 08:03 PM.

#7 iMeTaClawsXD

iMeTaClawsXD

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Server:I don't know

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:52 PM

It can't be changed
... Thats the summoner playstyle
If they change it to "Beast Attack only" they'll have to increase the attack speed of the Beasts
& I don't know but for me it seems Really broken & there will be alot of complains about Summoners
Meh the game is beautiful like it is now & i think every character is Special in its own way
Tbh xD i never played Summoner but i think the players it's them who chosed to make it an (X Spam class) since it's much harder & fun than playing "Savage Class" >....>
I mean you can always change your skill tree & make it a "Beast Only" class :P #2

#8 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:55 AM

Guys Guys Fantasy thread. Not a balancing thread keep it at the topic :P

#9 Owra

Owra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:10 AM

Invoker - This name makes me think of this class smite people with holy power

but when comes to smite, I always think of a Invoker hammer the heresy with their own hammer XD

Just my fantasies stuff. In my own Dragon Saga story, my Invoker would hammer mobs or the 'heresy' with her own holy hammer in comical way. It cause no damage but it turn the enemies into temporary friendly supporter. Not for PvP stuff 

Edited by Owra, 21 March 2017 - 10:15 AM.

#10 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:29 AM

Invoker a nice support class, a good in heart. Or not xD

i can imagine a world where PVP and PVE is one and the same and the spell Resurrection can be use on any dead people. Now the invoker can be your worst nightmare :p_devil:

Oo a dead body, he need help Let use resurrection.

- Thank you friend i needed that.

- sure no problem any time.

the other class walk away peacefully and BAM invoker cast a deadly blow on this player and one shot him. > Use resurrection again

-Sorry about that it my mental problem acting again>> a psycho invoker who love using Resurrection on player to kill them back xD

.... I dont want to be the other player who walk close to this deadly invoker xD..... What i nice fantasy the Necromancer Invoker :p_angel:  pure of heart. Love is skill to much he need a excuse to use it :p_devil:

#11 pserverSCRUB

pserverSCRUB

I am New.

• Banned
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:34 AM

yeah

#12 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 25 March 2017 - 09:11 PM

- Savage : Post savage memes Something like Jack the ripper but no blood  

- Ninja : Move within the dark , invisibility, ///unlike pvp now invi and burrow are restricted/// cant secretly cut onions anymore ;_; 

- Summoner : summons something that actually helps.... not X spam-based 

- Priest : "Your only job is to heal so shut up" 

- Sorcerer : Expected to transform enemies into froggies or whatever, but unfortunately priest took the job *clap clap*--- and meteors that actually does something 

Le me : Megumin let's play Dragon Saga together !

Megu  : Is there Sorcerer class ?!

Le me : Yes

Megu  : With explosion magic ?!

Me : No

Megu :

8s4jvdk.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users