Trying game out and having fun, couple questions - Newbie Zone - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Trying game out and having fun, couple questions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 casavi

casavi

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:28 AM

Hi I decided to try the game out after playing other warp portal games and having a ton of fun so far. 

I have a couple questions that I hope someone can help me out with if that is cool. 

Drop items: I understand that I should save all my essences that I come across with to then sell and make

money. Is there any other valuable items I should hold on to other than essences?

Opening dirty?: So with all the dirty stuff I am a bit confused if I should open them or not or sell them without opening?

St. Patricks event: After I get a full set of the Leprechaun should I bother opening anymore of the boxes and what else can I get good out of it? Anyone know what is considered good high stats for these costumes? I got one that is 30 Attack power but not sure of they go any higher?

Misc:

At the moment I am level 21 in Zant area and using my Leprechaun set as armor. How long will this set last me and around what level should I replace it?

Last question. Anything Important I should save my Zulie for? Like important gear checks at any level or a must have item that requires large amount of zulie. Just trying to see what I should aim for regarding my savings.

Thanks 

#2 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:40 AM

Hi! Welcome to ROSE! 

Regarding drops, there are other qualities of chemicals besides essence (ether, elixer, lisent and their low and high versions), and pink and purple powders that would be worth saving to sell.  It's best and easiest to keep the "dirty" things as dirty. They take up less space in your inventory that way. Once you clean them by double clicking on them, they lose value since a lot of them are very common. The items inside are used in crafting and artisans will buy them as dirty for the chance of getting the ones they need.

Besides those, anything that is not sold at an npc is probably something that you can sell. The main cities have each have an npc that sells materials. In Zant, it's Ulysses. In Junon Polis it's Kiroth.  Check them out to see what they sell. Remember tho, everything you pick up can be sold to an npc so everything has some value.

The Leprechaun boxes that are part of the event this month are mostly desired for the chance of getting maxed substats on them. As of a couple of years ago, we can now move substats from one item to another as long as the item grades match. It's a confusing concept. I did a little guide on it here if you want to take a peek. You should keep the boxes unopened if you want to sell them quickly and easily. If you want to gamble on getting maxed substats (which can be sold for more ofc)  take a look at this page in the wiki. Towards the bottom is a list of every possible substat so you can see what the maxed one are.

You really should use armor for your job class on your avatar tab. The Leprechaun set is nice but it won't have enough defense as you level higher. You can always keep it to use on the costume tab to look spiffy. :P   I would be happy to reinforce some gear for you. Reinforcing is something artisans can do to normal armor that adds HP bonuses. They can really help you survive. I'd also be glad to answer any questions you have. Just whisper to me in-game on HoneyBuns or Sulky.

Hope this helps a bit. Looking forward to chatting with you in-game!

#3 XxRamielxX

XxRamielxX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 10:34 AM

too bad she never whispers me back :( so good luck contacting her.

#4 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:21 PM

too bad she never whispers me back :( so good luck contacting her.

o_O. I'm not at the pc 24/7. Obviously I do have a life outside of ROSE. But my toons are always in-game and I do reply to whispers as soon as I see them. Maybe we are in different time zones or something and you weren't there when I tried to reply to you.

You can always send me a pm here at the forum. I check it every day, usually a few times a day so if you have a question and we can't connect in the game, just send it here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users