18 replies to this topic

#1 Fashnu

Fashnu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:54 AM

Please tell me it's not normal to spend 18kg to enchant couple of items. I got styling set, god bless me, etc. anything that would help me for a better success rate. But still failed a lot, what frustate me is the fact that apparently we got soulcraft and enchant event. Waste ~75 enchant insu. And ~95 reinforced one. I'm not exaggerating, in the end I only got to +20( +10 before enchant ), +17(+15 before enchant ) and couple special items.

Edited by Fashnu, 24 March 2017 - 10:10 AM.

#2 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:22 AM

That doesn't sound too bad, maybe a bit of the unlucky side but just slightly. Getting a few +20 items is pretty easy, but to get a lot of them takes dedication. If you are working on a budget, my advice is always to prioritize and be very careful as to what you spend your gold in.

#3 HakannBlast

HakannBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:55 AM

nah is just the beautiful enchant rates but seriously they need to improve the rates at least to +15 this is pretty sad to look at http://ds.irowiki.or...hantment_System

#4 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:28 PM

:( Just give some gold to RNG Jesus and he will bless u later

#5 Owra

Owra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:32 PM

another advice, don't start spamming enchant your item. If you keep failing more than 3times, then stop. Give another chance for another day

#6 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:48 PM

Players seem to have various beliefs on enchanting for "manipulating" RNG but they might be hoaxes as there's never been GM conclusion;

-Time of day/Server Activity performing enchants.(Example, back then it was bad luck to enchant following EW on a Sunday due to players using the newly acquired castles.)
-Taking breaks.
-Trying new blacksmiths. Obscure or underused ones preferably.

#7 Owra

Owra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 05:29 PM

Players seem to have various beliefs on enchanting for "manipulating" RNG but they might be hoaxes as there's never been GM conclusion;

-Time of day/Server Activity performing enchants.(Example, back then it was bad luck to enchant following EW on a Sunday due to players using the newly acquired castles.)
-Taking breaks.
-Trying new blacksmiths. Obscure or underused ones preferably.

Taking breaks is just for reduce your disappointment and loss rate =w=

Though, I never knew about the myth on Sunday enchant 

Regard the blacksmiths, it is proven just a myth/hoaxes. It is up to luck 

Another myth, switching channels 

#8 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:28 PM

Taking breaks is just for reduce your disappointment and loss rate =w=

Though, I never knew about the myth on Sunday enchant 

Regard the blacksmiths, it is proven just a myth/hoaxes. It is up to luck 

Another myth, switching channels 

The Sunday myth was just an example of heavy server activity. They said if there are more people attempting enchants simultaneously then it'd mean lower success.

The "Swap Blacksmiths" rumor was also made by players feeling like it'd be better when you're somewhere no one would be at. Using a blacksmith in an area no one uses gave them a feeling of better rates. This was why for a while players liked to use Channel 1 Odelia.

Channel Swapping I had never heard. Though it's the same as the Swapping Blacksmiths.

#9 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:29 PM

they might be hoaxes as there's never been GM conclusion;

When I have to enchant things I do the following since I began to play years ago:

Before I enchant from one grade to another I light up perfumed candles matching the amount of the enchant grade I want to achieve (for example if i need to enchant from +4 to +5 I light up 5 candles), then I sacrifice something valuable in the same amount (these days I take Silver Coins but bloody crystals or other valuable things should also work). When the PoW was round in the past I ran 3 rounds around PoW today I make my rounds by going to PoW west, using the jump pad to the center run the the rightmost jump pad, jumping down to PoW east and running back the lower path to PoW west - and this I do 3 times. When this is done I go to the blacksmith NPC put my char into this "begging" pose and start to meditate for 30 minutes. After that I enchant and hope I did enough to please the Random Number Generator to show some mercy.

If this was successful I try the next grade (in my example from +5 to +6) - so I light up 6 candles, sacrifice 6 silver coins, 3 rounds around PoW, 30 minutes meditation and so on...

Edit: Don't forget to put your char into the begging pose before starting to meditate.

Edit2: I have not a single private char enchanted higher than +15 because I have not enough perfumed candles available and the sacrifices are so expensive.

Edit3: This for sure satire. To clarify up the rumors: all of the things mentioned above are not working. The rumors are coming from individual feelings. The success rates all over the game are purely calculated by a random number generator and not any actions of the ones mentioned in any of the posts have any kind of influence.

#10 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:Yes

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:29 PM

When I have to enchant things I do the following since I began to play years ago:

Before I enchant from one grade to another I light up perfumed candles matching the amount of the enchant grade I want to achieve (for example if i need to enchant from +4 to +5 I light up 5 candles), then I sacrifice something valuable in the same amount (these days I take Silver Coins but bloody crystals or other valuable things should also work). When the PoW was round in the past I ran 3 rounds around PoW today I make my rounds by going to PoW west, using the jump pad to the center run the the rightmost jump pad, jumping down to PoW east and running back the lower path to PoW west - and this I do 3 times. When this is done I go to the blacksmith NPC put my char into this "begging" pose and start to meditate for 30 minutes. After that I enchant and hope I did enough to please the Random Number Generator to show some mercy.

If this was successful I try the next grade (in my example from +5 to +6) - so I light up 6 candles, sacrifice 6 silver coins, 3 rounds around PoW, 30 minutes meditation and so on...

Edit: Don't forget to put your char into the begging pose before starting to meditate.

Edit2: I have not a single private char enchanted higher than +15 because I have not enough perfumed candles available and the sacrifices are so expensive.

Edit3: This for sure satire. To clarify up the rumors: all of the things mentioned above are not working. The rumors are coming from individual feelings. The success rates all over the game are purely calculated by a random number generator and not any actions of the ones mentioned in any of the posts have any kind of influence.

I'm not sure if you really tried to enchant or..... nevermind.... you know better...

#11 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:37 PM

I'm not sure if you really tried to enchant or..... nevermind.... you know better...

I really do enchant. When I am playing the game privately I do everything a "normal" player is doing, including enchanting/soulcrafting and buying IM points.

#12 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:44 PM

Do not kiss your girlfriend while enchanting. It never works.

#13 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:Yes

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:05 AM

I really do enchant. When I am playing the game privately I do everything a "normal" player is doing, including enchanting/soulcrafting and buying IM points.

I was talking about the steps you have to do before enchanting.

#14 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:24 AM

It never works.

Thats what she says :( Will power and preparation is how I usually succeed. Enchanting that is.

#15 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:38 AM

My weird strategy  : I curse and yell at NPC for being useless with party chat 

#16 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:04 AM

Just do it a ton of times, and get the next level done on tomorrow, first try.

That's how my Zauharant became +20.

#17 deathheartxx44f

deathheartxx44f

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 11:58 AM

Enchant on summoner? Summon DK 

#18 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:12 PM

I always pop Bloody Roar when enchanting on Overlord.

#19 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 28 March 2017 - 09:36 AM

No you don't

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users