Proper english speaking server? - General Game Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Proper english speaking server?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 exaccuss

exaccuss

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:36 PM

As topic says, is there going to be a proper english speaking server? Alot of games like this are notorious for people refusing to speak english at all, and frankly it really irritates me when you have these foreign people speaking their language in an english based world.

#2 Ragnarok4Life

Ragnarok4Life

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:57 PM

You need to look at it this way;  Ragnarok was first and foremost a Korean Based game that took off in America in the early 2000s.  I remember being addicted to RO classic before the bots took over; I really have to say despite all the lack of english in the game when it comes to players; it does add a bit of character to the game given its diversity.  I think this player base will be more robust then in the original RO and in RO 2 ...  I mean honestly the best way to involve yourself is to perhaps join an NA guild and just strive to be better than the KOR or JPN players in PVP.  I know its not much to go on but its something at the least. 

#3 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:11 PM

Well, this server is supposed to be the North America server and there's plenty of languages spoken in North America.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users