Looking for party / clan to level up with - Newbie Zone - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for party / clan to level up with

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Johnnyboe

Johnnyboe

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:42 AM

Hello,

Is there a clan that has active players that aren't max level. I have accounts that are at level 145-150, and I feel like theres no one at the Oblivion temple or other places that my level used to level in. 

Should I just level up on my own, if so, where? Is questing an option? 

#2 LooneyCL

LooneyCL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:13 AM

Hi dude, i would like to help you, i can't beocuse i don't any toons in that lvl, maybe can't go to xita and kills poison weavers near Shady Jungle up north northwest, if you don't got Clan there one to help you Stats Maxed, response asking about the game ^^ Truth Clan ask Sulky or Honeybunz 

#3 Johnnyboe

Johnnyboe

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:35 AM

Yea,Sulky has helped me and my friend a lot in the past. I was surprised to see that a lot of those players are still active.

I'm really looking for someone in the same situtation as there must be someone who hasnt maxed out yet..

I used to do a lot of merchanting and I basically have almost the best gear for my and my friends shared cleric and high end weapons for my champion and raider. Thats why I want to get at least one of my accounts over lvl 200.

#4 LooneyCL

LooneyCL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Server:Arua

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:05 AM

if you reach 200 can go CoU and them find gruop cleaning there ist a lot of exp there ^^

#5 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:14 PM

Hi!  Welcome back!

I'm not currently leveling any toons but if I can help with anything just send me a pm here at the forum or message me ingame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users