5 replies to this topic

#1 Szirikee

Szirikee

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:59 AM

Dear Helium and Warpportal,

First of all, I have been playing for 4-5 years (with some breaks) and unfortunately, I am disappointed year by year. Sad to say, but the server have not improved a lot since 2011-2012 and the main reason is probably that the team is not care about the server. I understand, only one people is responsible for the server but why do not Helium employ other people? I am not talking about the developments right now. It is not necessary to have knowledge about the system but maybe Helium should employ people who would be responsible for the players. Take care of them, reply for their answers and organise them different events. It does not require acces to the server files, so I do not understand why there is not more than one GM in the game... 

Now, I have to say some things about the development. I do not have OP character(s) so I say sorry in advance if I insult someone with my statements. The most important is, that the people who do not have level 90 characters, almost cannot do anything. I mean, they are not capable of farming due to the item drop rate. The current system is good, I mean that there are bigger dungeons which can be done with a huge party, but what about the Premium Dungeons, which is available for everyone to do alone? We should farm atmas to sell or to compound but it is not possible due to we get about 1-2 atmas from a Premium Dungeon. Futhermore, it is not worth to spend our time in Premium Dungeons because the only thing we can get in there is the Atmas (I mean, which worth something). Maybe you should add some things which can be farmed in there and give us a chance, to farm atmas outside the Premium Dungeon and maybe, you should increase the drop rate of Atmas. I will not mention the prices because the players increased it and Helium cannot do anything to prevent this but it is a huge inflation. What is more, (I see it from my view) I cannot do anything with my level 87 characters because I cannot go to dungeons with people (just because I do not have the level to equip bigger armor), and I cannot farm things to sell (in order to get money to buy armor and weapon) because the server does not provide any opportunity to farm money (selling items or farm lants). This server is focused on the OP characters and do not care about the little ones. 

I know that manage a server is not easy especially if you are the only one who manage it, but you should accept the help. Do not try to do everything alone. Maybe there are people who have great ideas and event suggestions that could be organise and people would be happy. If you check the server, you just see level 90 chars, because it is not worth to the new players to start this game because all they see is that everyone has the best gear and they are maxed their level. In my opinion, playing a game with a companion is much better. But it is not possible because there are just a few people who has character under level 80. 

I could say so many things about the server and I could suggest so many things but my purpose is to describe the current situation to Helium.

To sum up:

- more and frequen events (especially EXP and forge)

- expand the team (with simple GMs whose task is to answer the player's question and organise small events)

- figure out something for the characters above level 90

- do something with the development because the server lost so many player (as you probably see)

- provide more opportunities to the players who are completed everything (max level, full gear)

If you have any ideas that I did not say, please write it in comments. I am going to check it and maybe, we are going to figure out something together, to make this server better. I hope, I did not insult everyone and all of you agree with me.

I look forward to checking your comments below!

Yours sincerely,

DefilerGirl

IG:

DefilerGirl

XenoviaHUN

BlackHero

#2 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 April 2017 - 04:18 AM

/removed 

Edited by SandySandman, 30 June 2017 - 07:34 AM.

#3 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Nova

Posted 02 April 2017 - 02:47 AM

What's above doesn't lack of point. But I guess in the past that kind of leveling system was desperately falling in some manners and developers trying to please players and make it a bit easier just overdid it. I remember when players were leaving requiem because it was darn game of grinding and absolutely unshaped.

The progress of any game is crucially depends on decisions. They were made and implemented, but everything is resulted by wether the decision was right of wrong.

Edited by Vulpes93, 02 April 2017 - 02:51 AM.

#4 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:06 AM

/removed 

#5 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:36 AM

Back then levelling was fun...you were able to join more balanced FOC brackets and PvE was more challenging.
The GMs simply ruined everything, turned PvE into a complete joke, and completely killed starter/low level content by pushing you directly to high levels.
Levelling wasn't a problem at all as sandy said. I was happy to enjoy the pve/pvp content without rushing into high levels. It was actually amazing compared to now.
You were much more "a temperion" back then...

#6 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:45 AM

/removed 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users