Where is the party exp bonus and the event I think this bug? - Bug Hunt - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Where is the party exp bonus and the event I think this bug?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 juyecar

juyecar

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 12:54 PM

Good afternoon, I would like to know, about the extra exp you give to be in party? Because when I'm lvling I only get to say 600 exp and 1400 exp job, and when I'm in party that reduces me to half, that on the one hand and on the other in the double exp event, I do not see the double exp Receiving the same exp lvling, I think they did not notice or the double exp event and the party bonus is only for people who buy diamonds and it's vip?

#2 Bignutt

Bignutt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Twitter:Stormskull_Jak
  • LocationOk, USA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:ROJ SV1 Always playing

Posted 02 April 2017 - 04:02 PM

it may look like your getting lower xp but its divided between the whole party and your getitng it faster than by your self ... on the right side of your screen where it shows the xp your getting you can click the + button to open a window and see the xp as its coming in... it just moves up a lot faster because your getting credit for each kill by the party.  The double xp event is only for the Base lvl xp and it is double on the creatures you can kill a creature out of the event will give ya say 1000 xp  and during will give ya 2000.. also the battle manual will stack with all of that.... so you can get even more xp,,,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users