• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 xDracusx

xDracusx

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:38 AM

I would like to inquire if there are any plans to develop a client. My browsers starts lagging specially when I am streaming music and business research. I know other games like League of Angels has a client that I can run 24/7 without lagging my browser. 

Oh and if there is one available already. Sadly, I have not seen where to retrieve this client. 

Thanks.

The Dracus.

#2 ozcarr

ozcarr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:47 AM

I would like to inquire if there are any plans to develop a client. My browsers starts lagging specially when I am streaming music and business research. I know other games like League of Angels has a client that I can run 24/7 without lagging my browser. 

Oh and if there is one available already. Sadly, I have not seen where to retrieve this client. 

Thanks.

The Dracus.

+1

The Web Browser is a very good thing... But we're unable to use it properly due Lack of Memory  / Core speed with Multiple Tabs. (Remember the actual web browsers eats as much as memmory possible just to open a few tabs)

The development of a Desktop Client would be good just to have another(and reliable) option for those people who cant play with optimal requirements due Web Browser and Flash requirements.

#3 xDracusx

xDracusx

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 08:20 AM

Yep. That and I like to play world of warcraft while running this on the background. :P

#4 xDracusx

xDracusx

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:44 AM

Seriously no answer from a mod or dev? Hah so this is another one of those asian games that only last 3 months and steal your money :).

#5 Bignutt

Bignutt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Twitter:Stormskull_Jak
  • LocationOk, USA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:ROJ SV1 Always playing

Posted 04 April 2017 - 01:33 PM

I seriously doubt they will do a standalone client.. It has been released overseas for about 9months now and its still on the web.. Thats why over there its called ROweb. 

#6 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 04 April 2017 - 02:38 PM

Why have a client for Ragnarok Journey when you can just play RO? Ragnarok Journey is just an RO simulator anyways.

#7 Buttercup

Buttercup

I made it Off Topic

• Retired
  • 22 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:15 PM

At this time there are no plans to make a stand alone client, but we'll pass along the feedback to the development team. Thanks!

#8 ozcarr

ozcarr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 06:52 PM

At this time there are no plans to make a stand alone client, but we'll pass along the feedback to the development team. Thanks!

CM it would be nice if you pass this suggestion:

Maybe  giving an option to low the quality of the animations(area , attacks for instance) would be really really nice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users