#1 pechemelba

pechemelba

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:26 PM

Hi mates,

about 1 week after the journey starts, here are my feelings

D1: seem a good game, might get fun with the MVP, the PVP, and such, 10 servers, everyone will be happy b/c we will all have space and competitive play => excited

D2: WTH how the puppy, they are so high level yet? oh VIP pass, hum, seems interesting I might consider to pay to support the game => intrigued

D3: lets start to try a boss, WOOT he died already???  How is this holy possible? lets have a look at player stuff... what +x00 matk mount, +x matk boss card, holy crap, thats at least 200 USD => shocked

D4: server merge, damned we were already crowded on the farm spot, complain and seems unhappy, the price are crazy, and unless you spend 100 USD you wont have acces to any interesting feature => flabbergasted

D5: lets try PVP, oh i am dead, oh dead again, oh dead => bored

D6: donjon? oh no all the mob are already dead :/ => sick bored

D7: I am wondering what will be left of the community in a month they have raped us badly => wondering why staying

D8: new weeks, lets hope they will give us a good boost and balance the economy. => denial/dreaming

#2 baiter

baiter

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:39 PM

D4:

shiz, so many damn issues. only blacksmiths get mvp on bosses, not even whales on most classes get mvp anymore.  

shizz, lots of vip characters seem to have gotten deleted.

shizzz, hunting grounds are crowded as hell.

shizzzz, game is laggy as hell.

D5: 

it's already been a day, i wonder if they're gonna make a statement.

hope they make another server to atleast ease some of their stupidity.

D8:

nope, guess not. game's gonna die. probably should have left game to game321, wtf.

Edited by baiter, 03 April 2017 - 09:41 PM.

#3 100000305169598

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 02:58 AM

Same reaction here. +10

I really thought about buy some stuff, but I'll play a private RO classic. I'm pretty sure things there will be better.

#4 n16n16

n16n16

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 02:35 PM

I really love RO so I gave it my best shot... this game is one of the worst I ever seen.

I should of listened to the guy on the RO Reddit who said don't touch this game with a 20 foot pole.

I touch it and lost $40. :(

#5 samuelsinn

samuelsinn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:37 PM

day 1 :: great game fun to play woot lots of servers lets take the newest most un crowded ! yay ! level 49 ! 

Day 2: not going to play today guild joined was crap no one did guild dungion

day 3 : not playing again 

day 4 : server murger wtf ? guild still crap leave guild never join new one . rage quite start new class 

day 5 : what do we have here active guild ! woot games good again. lots og guildys helping lots of active players thoughout the day. 

day 6 :: farm farm farm farm farm farm farm :: ok thats fine :: sell cards make some dims. woot going places ! 

day 7 : work at that farming farm farm farm farm farm level level level guild dungion level level level. 

day 8 : pk sob kills me while afk... wtf change channels. pk sob follows ! pks again just for kicks ! force feed kills down pks thought till red named leave to less likely farm location do guild dungiuon

day 9: keep runing into random pks while afk farming. wtf is wrong with thes morons. 

i said it in my what needs to improve on this game to make it great post. pk needs to be forced to channel 1 and channel 1 alone. leaveing the casual NONE pk players out of the PK action. i dont want to be killed while farming. i dont want to be attacked by anything other then monsters. this game is not giveing us that option.

where as ALL other RTS type games like this give you an option to opt out of PK and PVP yeah we can be in peace mode. but how does that help the players that are in it being killed by people that are not in it and are just out for blood ? its not . 

and there punishment is only a red name WTF does that do for all us none pvp pk players ? jack ! all it does is lable the player as a pk it dosnt effect them in any way other then to be marked or flaged so we can run. nothing more. 

#6 potatoblood

potatoblood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 April 2017 - 12:12 AM

day 1 :: great game fun to play woot lots of servers lets take the newest most un crowded ! yay ! level 49 ! 

Day 2: not going to play today guild joined was crap no one did guild dungion

day 3 : not playing again 

day 4 : server murger wtf ? guild still crap leave guild never join new one . rage quite start new class 

day 5 : what do we have here active guild ! woot games good again. lots og guildys helping lots of active players thoughout the day. 

day 6 :: farm farm farm farm farm farm farm :: ok thats fine :: sell cards make some dims. woot going places ! 

day 7 : work at that farming farm farm farm farm farm level level level guild dungion level level level. 

day 8 : pk sob kills me while afk... wtf change channels. pk sob follows ! pks again just for kicks ! force feed kills down pks thought till red named leave to less likely farm location do guild dungiuon

day 9: keep runing into random pks while afk farming. wtf is wrong with thes morons. 

i said it in my what needs to improve on this game to make it great post. pk needs to be forced to channel 1 and channel 1 alone. leaveing the casual NONE pk players out of the PK action. i dont want to be killed while farming. i dont want to be attacked by anything other then monsters. this game is not giveing us that option.

where as ALL other RTS type games like this give you an option to opt out of PK and PVP yeah we can be in peace mode. but how does that help the players that are in it being killed by people that are not in it and are just out for blood ? its not . 

and there punishment is only a red name WTF does that do for all us none pvp pk players ? jack ! all it does is lable the player as a pk it dosnt effect them in any way other then to be marked or flaged so we can run. nothing more. 

:hmm:

Have you even played this game?

I don't think PK is an issue at all.

You can easily top up 2.000 dollar to beat them, or to be so strong that they can't kill you, even when you're afk!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users