Need help locating characters - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Need help locating characters

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 captainmaverick

captainmaverick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 12 December 2010 - 01:22 PM

Okay, so it has been years since I played on the pay to play servers which was back when the servers were Iris, Loki, Chaos, and Sakray. Unfortunately, I have 4 accounts linked to my email address and I'm not sure which ones hold which characters. I only know that 1 of my accounts has the characters I'm not looking for. Now, I was hoping someone in administration in-game could help me figure out what accounts have which characters so I don't have to waste money on accounts I don't want. If someone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, I was supposed to have a character on the account I have time on, but it seems that it is not on the account anymore. I don't know if it got lost in the merge of servers, but I was supposed to have a Sage on my account "captainmaver" which I believe was the character I put all of my money on when I transferred it from Chaos to Loki a couple years ago.

Edited by captainmaverick, 12 December 2010 - 01:39 PM.

#2 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 12 December 2010 - 02:02 PM

Submit a ticket asking for a listing of all the characters on your accounts. You'll need to supply information that proves you're the account holder, such as your full name, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number.

This article explains how to request the movement of characters between your merged accounts.

#3 captainmaverick

captainmaverick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 12 December 2010 - 02:21 PM

Submit a ticket asking for a listing of all the characters on your accounts. You'll need to supply information that proves you're the account holder, such as your full name, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number.

This article explains how to request the movement of characters between your merged accounts.

Thanks a lot. :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users