Yggdrasil Storage - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Yggdrasil Storage

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 chel0897

chel0897

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:02 AM

So can someone please explain it to me? I was about to go store some items on my storage after I went hunting and then I saw that storage. Will it disappear soon? ;n;

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:10 AM

Storage 2 - Yggdrasil is permanent. Note that user will need VIP subscription to access the storage.

#3 NoDice

NoDice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:15 AM

Yggdrasil is the second storage slot that is only available to accounts with VIP. A lot of non-VIP accounts got the 3-day VIP tacked onto their accounts as compensation. The VIP will likely expire on Monday so if you store something in it, you won't be able to access it after that (expiry of VIP status), unless you VIP your account again or use a Kafra Card. Kafra Card allows you to open the third storage slot as well with the added perk that it can be used almost (?) anywhere.

To answer your question, access to said storage will disappear in about three days. You can log into your master account on the WP website, click on Power-Up and finally on one of your sub accounts to be shown a page where you'll see the expiry date of the VIP. But for the moment, enjoy the perks.

Edited by NoDice, 14 April 2017 - 06:17 AM.

#4 chel0897

chel0897

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:23 AM

Ooh. I see. Thank you guys c:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users