Blacksmith build - Need help ! - General Game Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Blacksmith build - Need help !

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Kucziczu1

Kucziczu1

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:18 AM

Hello guys, im here for some tips about blacksmith.

Here's the deal, im playing blacksmith at s2, i dont say im bad af, but i feel like i can get more from the state im now but i cant configure well my status and skill points.

I'm not totally free loader, but the amount i charge is small so let say:

Which way i should build my skills/status for free user blacksmith.

Here's a screen with my current skill and status points.

c5aJ036.jpg

Thank You for any advice and help i really apreciate that !

Btw my stats are mostly from status points, i dont have much cards. Im working at this, but i need more items ( i have cards) but its simple for me even if i dont know what card i should use i can check better players at ranking, but i cant check their skills/status , so here i am.

Edited by Kucziczu1, 15 April 2017 - 09:21 AM.

#2 xxgaboxx123

xxgaboxx123

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:50 AM

tbh i would drop the level on the defense skill and max your attack buff, at max level gives 500 attack power in total, i think is over 240 from where you are already. also potion pitcher is pretty nice at 1vs1 boss/monsters.

#3 Kucziczu1

Kucziczu1

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:59 AM

Ye i would love to deal more dmg at 1v1, after 65 lvl map its anyway hard to farm with 1 aoe for me. 

So i should max passive attack , stop def at ( lets say 10-12 level)

What about left side tree, is that good way to go with those buffs/passive for axe dmg and hit rate? I feel like those buffs are op, but low duration and high cd. Should i max this Potion Pitcher over Overtrust ?

#4 Bignutt

Bignutt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Twitter:Stormskull_Jak
  • LocationOk, USA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:ROJ SV1 Always playing

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:06 PM

Ok Stat wise ... you have way too much Vit...with pets, items and other stuff in this game you do not need as much vit it will raise by itself...Str is your bread and butter...you want it highest and keep it with bonus at the tens place (ie.  100 +20; or 99 +11) total will be 120 or 110 you get bonus dmg when total ends on the tens... Agi and Dex are your next skills...Dex helps you hit stuff and increases your dmg also....Agi makes you swing faster...i would get agi up to at least 70 with bonus and Dex at least 60 with bonus.. Int just leave at 1 all your skills but one cost 20sp to activate and you will have plenty thruout the game...Luck is up to you but if you do raise it i would go to at least 30 with bonuses it will help with crits. At 30 you will crit about 1 in 4 hits... Vit should only be raised if your dying a lot ... I have mine right now for Lvl 100 BS at aroound 30 +35 and HP is 21k... 

Now for your skills...

1st Job... Max all but Crazy Uproar..i would personally take it to lvl 10 that will give you 51pts in 1st job which is 2pts above the required 49 but you want Crazy uproar to be at +10 for the Dmg bonus,, or you have to adjust your Str to account for when it kicks in and then the bonus will only be when its active..so its just one of those things..

2nd Job..

Left tree is better for consistent dmg...Middle tree is kind of like Alchemist but the cooldowns are all basically the same and can lead to nothing going off for a bit till they reset...

I would go with Overtrust to 5 and no more then Adren Rush to 10 and then Hammer Pole to 8 for now (after 8 it takes 3pt for next lvl and 4pts for 10)...

then Chem Prot(Weapon) to 16 for now. at 17 it takes 2pts and so on..

when you start in Glastheim i would start putting some points into Chem Prot (armor) to 5 to help with damage mitagation..

and then as time goes on you can invest into Weapon Research till 10 to open Hilt Binding to help with misses if needed...then from there just increase the Chem Prot(Wep) to 20 and Hammer Pole to 10 to open your Ultimate....

#5 Kucziczu1

Kucziczu1

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:21 PM

Thank You i already changed my stats for now its 85+5 str/ 65+5 agi / 30+13vit / 50+4 dex / 9+11 luck

I like to have that extra crit chance, even if its like 10% :D

About skills, now i'll max axe training for that dmg, and leave uproar at 10. Ok so now i have 37 points left for 2nd job.

5 overtrust - > 10 adrenaline - > 8 hammer - > 1 chem prot (armor) - >13 chem prot (weapon)  That's for now.

After this : Chemical armor to 5+/-  >> chemical weapon to 16  and later on as you said chemical to max etc.

Works fine for me,but what do you think about this "for now" it may looks stupid but that way i can spam Mammonite and potion Pitcher and that's a lot of single target dmg with nice flat dmg from passive and overtrust. :p_idea:

Is that even look available  :questionmark:  I dont use 1st job AOe that often now, only when i need to drop something at lower level monsters :p_sad:

4TziKVk.png

#6 xxgaboxx123

xxgaboxx123

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:17 PM

is true weapon prot ask for more points, but it also gives more than 15 per level, its after 16 is 2 points, then 3 then 4 and final 5 points. Giving in total 500 attack power

#7 Bignutt

Bignutt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Twitter:Stormskull_Jak
  • LocationOk, USA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:ROJ SV1 Always playing

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:35 PM

i didnt say stop there its just you can put those points into something more for now and lvl it up as you lvl ...and Kucz that build your doing is basically my Page 2 build... although overtrust is a little wonky above 5...not sure if its the skill itself or just a bug but it has been known to not go off or just not apply correct stats...basically unstable...and the Potion Pitcher is not a bad skill just keep eye on it sometimes ive had it not go off...

#8 Aggiechu

Aggiechu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:19 PM

2nd Job..

Left tree is better for consistent dmg...Middle tree is kind of like Alchemist but the cooldowns are all basically the same and can lead to nothing going off for a bit till they reset...

I would go with Overtrust to 5 and no more then Adren Rush to 10 and then Hammer Pole to 8 for now (after 8 it takes 3pt for next lvl and 4pts for 10)...

then Chem Prot(Weapon) to 16 for now. at 17 it takes 2pts and so on..

when you start in Glastheim i would start putting some points into Chem Prot (armor) to 5 to help with damage mitagation..

and then as time goes on you can invest into Weapon Research till 10 to open Hilt Binding to help with misses if needed...then from there just increase the Chem Prot(Wep) to 20 and Hammer Pole to 10 to open your Ultimate....

I thought BS is a max of job 50

this adds up way more then job 50.

How many more job points do you get when you trans?

and is ultimate skill really worth it?

#9 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:47 PM

Btw, why go for max crazy uproar over the axe training passive? How is attack calculated anyway?

#10 xxgaboxx123

xxgaboxx123

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:45 PM

well at higher levels i guess crazy uproar will give more atk for the bonus, but at the start i don't think so, every 10 points i think it adds a small bonus of 20-40 depends on the amount of str, also every str is 1 attack and every amount gives phys defense penetration.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users